Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty ][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 22. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Joined Facebook campaign, I have filled the registration form, but it is not listed on the spreedsheet
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The website says that "world`s first self-learning platform, that analyzes the cryptocurrency market and creates forecasts. Data collection and processing occurs in real time from variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals."

Does that mean I can either have like a software program installed on my computer or is that like an online website that I can access on an account online?
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
Good luck for this project dev im joined facebook bounty
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I joined twitter bounty company
Good luck team!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
do we need to post share tweet retweet facebook and twitter link in here to be counted or dev check it byself.
To participate in the campaign, you must submit an application by filling out the form provided in the launch message, and then continue to be active in social networks. We will make the calculations ourselves.
Activity: 294
Dev a very good project i will see the progress of this project and also i will wait ico price of this project hopefully the project can develop by susui with desire.
Activity: 140
do we need to post share tweet retweet facebook and twitter link in here to be counted or dev check it byself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I see this project is very promising and I just followed bounty twitter from this project. Good luck dev
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
good luck guys. the market is quite satuarated
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Im in Joined Bounty Campaig
thanks manager
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Guys, thanks to everyone who applied for the bounty campaign.

For translation campaign, we received several applications for translation into the same language, and we had to make a hard choice. We apologize to all whose applications have been rejected. And we are glad to cooperate with all whose applications have been accepted. The participant table has been added, if you are on the list, we are waiting for the result of your work.

Also today, the tables of participants on Twitter and Facebook will be added. You can check your registration in the tables.
The counting of activities in social networks starts from tomorrow, and will be updated every Saturday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter and facebook bounty.. hope its a great project Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Joined twitter and facebook  Wink
my etherwallet adress  -   0x8C7385066CD3512865Dd58D1d9d3ca8378d83c09
waveswallet address  - 3PLa6d24Xo8wo7gPtEyZhdiXxyMPmRcEozL
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stoneberry-1094987   -   my account
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
I've joined the bounty campaign facebook & twitter, hopefully ICO Criptics will achieve the target   and run smoothly until the end of ICO. Good Luck Dev  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

I do not see the participant table when it will be added? You will need to send reports about the likes and reposts every week or you will count it yourself? Be sure to write tweets and how many should they write in a week?
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Submitted my application for translation in Filipino (Philippine Language).
Activity: 162
Merit: 103
nice project, joined social media campaign and waiting spreadsheet for partisipant list. thanks

Activity: 504
Joined twitter and facebook  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Resrve indonesian translation
Pages:
Jump to: