Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ICONIC - An ICO Ecosystem Built on Decentralized Assurance [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 3. (Read 2778 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
When's the weekly recount? or when does the week end for the signing campaign?

You can find that on the ICONIC Bounty Page on Bountyhive! (it's the same as the week for Twitter and Facebook)

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
Activity: 617
Merit: 23
When's the weekly recount? or when does the week end for the signing campaign?
Where I can see spreadsheets on bountyhive?

Welcome and thank you for joining the ICONIC Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive!

We do not use spreadsheets, this is a platform with a database, not an excel document.

If your entry appears in the "My Campaigns" page then you are participating. All entries are checked at the end of each campaign.

If you have more questions, please join our Telegram Support Group and our staff will answer any question shortly.

Happy Bounty Hunting!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Where I can see spreadsheets on bountyhive?
Hi! Could you tell, how to submit a report?

No reports needed, this is Bountyhive!

You just log in with your accounts in our Bounty Settings section and start hunting right away!

Happy Bounty Hunting!
evx
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hi! Could you tell, how to submit a report?
Hi! According to rules Twitter campaign here, The week for the ICONIC Twitter Campaign starts on Friday and ends on Thursday.
But according to https://bountyhive.io/browse/Iconic The week for the Iconic Twitter Campaign starts on Tuesday and ends on Monday.
Which is right?

Hello Itjoker, thanks for your interest in the ICONIC Bounty Campaign!

Please check the ICONIC Bounty Page!

There may be some errors that slip through on Bitcointalk threads, but the correct and most updated information is always on Bountyhive!

So, to make sure I answer your question, Tuesday to Monday is the correct period  Smiley

Thread has also been updated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Hi! According to rules Twitter campaign here, The week for the ICONIC Twitter Campaign starts on Friday and ends on Thursday.
But according to https://bountyhive.io/browse/Iconic The week for the Iconic Twitter Campaign starts on Tuesday and ends on Monday.
Which is right?
I done submit my task. btw in the bountyhive is not there a spreadsheet or some tracker or something? just for view my task is done submitted or not yet  Undecided

Hello fitraok09, thank you for your interest in the ICONIC Bounty Campaign!

We don’t have spreadsheets, this is a platform with a database, not an excel document.

You can see which bounties you're participating in by going to the "My Campaigns" page, if you see your entry there, you are participating!

Hope I was of service! If you have any more questions please join our telegram group and our staff will get to you shortly!
Hello manager!
Something wrong at the site. I'm already a registered and logged user, but when I click to different campaigns to choose them nothing happen.
Everything was good yesterday and the same things don't work today.

Hello Mystery Companion,

you were probably clicking on the photo instead of the title.

You can click on both now and it will take you to the correct page!

If you have any questions let me know or join our Telegram Support Group! Our staff will give you a very fast response.
can't verify bountyhive account.. invalid token bro

Hello andriegembel, thank you for your intereset in ICONIC and Bountyhive!

The "invalid token" was just a visual bug, your account was indeed verified.

You just have to login here!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
I done submit my task. btw in the bountyhive is not there a spreadsheet or some tracker or something? just for view my task is done submitted or not yet  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello manager!
Something wrong at the site. I'm already a registered and logged user, but when I click to different campaigns to choose them nothing happen.
Everything was good yesterday and the same things don't work today.
copper member
Activity: 29
Iconic Ecosystem Team - Let's move the chains
What do you mean? Are you having trouble to register on their website?
Activity: 434
can't verify bountyhive account.. invalid token bro
copper member
Activity: 29
Iconic Ecosystem Team - Let's move the chains
Pages:
Jump to: