Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO]🔥🔥🔥PLUSCOIN CRYPTO MONEY FOR THE PEOPLE🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 8333 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
All waiting for the listing on exchange, i will have to hold but some already trading of etherdelta...
On etherdelta is not effective to sell. There the price for a coin is very much underestimated, usually coins for a bounty there sell. It is necessary to wait for listing on other exchanges. It will be for the new year but for now it's better to save.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DS Plus support | pluscoin.io
Hello.

Can i ask please, when we can see new goods in marketplace?

Thank you

Hello!
On the 23th of November you'll see an updated Marketplace with new goods and design. You'll have 24 hours to look at the goods, decide and transfer PLc to the Marketplace before the start of the sale
All waiting for the listing on exchange, i will have to hold but some already trading of etherdelta...

Almost all of the offers now are made by airdrop and bounty campaign particapants. We do not support such speculations and ask you to wait till the official listing. Also you should understand that amount of tokens on this exchange isn’t enough to cover needs of American, European, Japanese segments. Remember, that liquidity is main thing, not a price.

The official listing will start after the end of ICO. You can find a preliminary list of exchanges here http://telegra.ph/DS-Plus-PlusCoin-Announces-Reaching-Preliminary-Agreements-with-A-Number-of-Exchanges-11-01
Activity: 392
Activity: 644
Hello.

Can i ask please, when we can see new goods in marketplace?

Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
on Etherdelta are your tokens traded? How many tokens are in total?
Yes, but officially PlusCoin will enter exchanges only after the end of ICO.
The total supply is 82 500 000 000 PLC
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
ATTENTION! The Bounty conditions were updated!
Please, before registering your content in Bounty accounts, read the Rules carefully here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-icopluscoin-crypto-money-for-the-people-2166783

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
on Etherdelta are your tokens traded? How many tokens are in total?
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
PlusCoin [ICO 10 September-10 November]
Promising project! I'm sure with such a strong team and your attitude, you will succeed. Corresponded in telegram, the answer came at any time almost instantly. Do you sleep there at all?)
All our team works 17/7 without weekends. Support team works 24/7.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Promising project! I'm sure with such a strong team and your attitude, you will succeed. Corresponded in telegram, the answer came at any time almost instantly. Do you sleep there at all?)
Activity: 644
Very good idea and implementation. Glad to be a member of such a company! Good luck, DS Plus
Activity: 304
The company seems working for a long time and your idea is clear. I 'm glad to promote you as well. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 154
never seen such a clean and professionaly managed bounty campaign... all the best pluscoin.. youhave a strong community and a long way to go
Prompt me, where to put the referal'nuyu reference?
In the first post of this thread there are screen shots of places in your signature where to put your referral link
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Prompt me, where to put the referal'nuyu reference?
New hope coin pluscoin with a good platform and dikung by a solid team and a continuous promotion .. I am sure this coin can be very promising from trading in the stock

Thank you for your feedback and support. We are working non-stop to meet your expectations
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
New hope coin pluscoin with a good platform and dikung by a solid team and a continuous promotion .. I am sure this coin can be very promising from trading in the stock
Pages:
Jump to: