Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program - page 52. (Read 68668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Congratulations for the successful ICO even though they finished early. Good amount collected! Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
Congrats on successful ico guys!
And Jamal, you're gonna work hard again Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
okay if that is the best for the team you should do it, some of the bounty participants didn't get the total post count but that's life maybe they should join another ico, this is a great ico and for me if this ico done in the end the fund will reach too much Smiley
yes, i have some deleted posts too that is why my posts count decreases.. i just hope jamal will consider participants to complete requirement this day. as long as a participant only lack less than 10 posts, and not more than that to avoid spamming in the forum..
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Congratulations to InsureX team.
33000 Eth is not a bad amount at all.
I think closing the Ico in this position is a very strong decision.
Hope IXT will be successful and tradable in good exchange.
Activity: 322
okay if that is the best for the team you should do it, some of the bounty participants didn't get the total post count but that's life maybe they should join another ico, this is a great ico and for me if this ico done in the end the fund will reach too much Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
How will you calculate the 50 post? Based on the date we entered on campaign? There are some deleted threads that's why my post count reduced
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
-snip-

It is unfortunate that campaign is going to end now. I really want to thank the efforts of all participants to make the project successful and especially those who helped us by reporting cheaters.

As for now, me and jamal have to verify data correctly which will take some time since. So, please allow us some time to make the final sheet atm.

As for now, blog/article participants those were rejected because of the links not added properly to content have still time to correct it. Please verify you have these links added on:

1) Insurex.co (website link)
2) http://www.insurex.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/insurex_whitepaper.pdf (whitepaper link)
3) And, your bitcointalk profile link.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Thursday 13th of July 2017 : InsureX Update

Due to the number of security attacks on our system over last two days, we have taken the difficult decision to halt our crowd sale with immediate effect. This action is not taken lightly but is necessary to protect existing IXT holders and stakeholders of InsureX. We have been working around the clock to keep the token sale open, but the sheer number of attacks is now overwhelming. The safest course of action is now to simply close the crowd sale in order to maintain safety and security of all funds.

The levels of funding we have received are enough to successfully execute our roadmap and we would like to thank each and every one of you for your contribution. We are look forward to launching the first blockchain marketplace for Insurance and have an new partnership announcement coming soon.
All Bounties will be paid in coming days soon.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter and please accept our sincerest apologies for any disappointment that the early crowd sale closure has caused.

I think what we have to consider because whether our investment is safe and it will effect on our investment also. ICO end is good but attack makes us think more about our investment which will cause any damage to the company.
I am worried about this attack, how can this happen? I'm sure the team can handle / resolve this issue well. So the project is successful and all investors get the trust back.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Due to the number of security attacks on our system over last two days, we have taken the difficult decision to halt our crowd sale with immediate effect. This action is not taken lightly but is necessary to protect existing IXT holders and stakeholders of InsureX. We have been working around the clock to keep the token sale open, but the sheer number of attacks is now overwhelming. The safest course of action is now to simply close the crowd sale in order to maintain safety and security of all funds.

The levels of funding we have received are enough to successfully execute our roadmap and we would like to thank each and every one of you for your contribution. We are look forward to launching the first blockchain marketplace for Insurance and have an new partnership announcement coming soon.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter and please accept our sincerest apologies for any disappointment that the early crowd sale closure has caused.

how about the bounties sir jamal? does the bounty distribution is the date of the distribution will come early? by the way in the short period of time the ico was so successful in the moment congratulations to all of the participants.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Very unfortunate bounty campaign should be closed, I have unregistered blog, success continues jamal
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
congratulations InsureX for holding a succesfull ICO its unfortunate the project was forced to come to a halt because people tried to jeopardise the  crowd sale, guess more funds would have been sourced for the project had it gone on .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
warm congrastulation for this project and congrast to all who joined this project

god bless all you guys and now lets wait for the next progress of this project.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

I think what we have to consider because whether our investment is safe and it will effect on our investment also. ICO end is good but attack makes us think more about our investment which will cause any damage to the company.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
The safest course of action is now to simply close the crowd sale in order to maintain safety and security of all funds.

Does that mean crowd sale really stopped and finished for now?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 210
this is a good project for sure the goal fund of this campaign will reach their goal immediately but today the webpage always says pageok so we will wait until the website is good again or fix again, i also would like to join in twitter campaign
Activity: 476
Congratulation insireX team, 32K ether goal achieved.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Hello Admin. Why my article status is "Rejected: Add all links (check Rules)"?
You probably did not look carefully. It contains both links. On the site at the top of the article and on the Whitepaper at the bottom. And also there is a link to the profile. Please confirm it or tell me what to add? I'm 205 in Spreadsheet Blog/Media.

Checked and all seems cool. Status updated.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hello Admin. Why my article status is "Rejected: Add all links (check Rules)"?
You probably did not look carefully. It contains both links. On the site at the top of the article and on the Whitepaper at the bottom. And also there is a link to the profile. Please confirm it or tell me what to add? I'm 205 in Spreadsheet Blog/Media.

Checked and all seems cool. Status updated.
Pages:
Jump to: