Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY] KNOWLEDGE🌟- BOUNTY IS OVER | Identity Verification REQUIRED🚀🚀🚀 - page 155. (Read 31334 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
And for what it is necessary to send reports on retweets and reposts to this topic if there is a private office?

We have 2 objective reasons for this:

1) Because now Twitter and Facebook in testing mode with big data. We don't want to miss your posts. You can join without write reports, but then there is no guarantee that the system will determine all posts. Therefore, we recommend that you report here about all posts once a week. In a month we will remove this rule.

2) As testminer42 said:

In order for the topic to be active, it rises to the first page and people pay attention. If you do not, the topic will hang on the hundredth page.

Now most bounty campaigns requires users to send reports every week. On this background, our company will not be active. We can not afford this until everyone starts using our platform. Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
In order for the topic to be active, it rises to the first page and people pay attention. If you do not, the topic will hang on the hundredth page.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
dev...i got ' error this value is not valid ' when join bounty twitter & facebook in your bounty platform web ?

Hello. Can you write me PM with your telegram?

yes i have...im joined ur telegram channel
Bounty Manager
dev...i got ' error this value is not valid ' when join bounty twitter & facebook in your bounty platform web ?

Hello. Can you write me PM with your telegram?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Activity: 284
Filled your form to reserve Vietnamese translation. Please check and approve for asap translated content
Thank you

Hello.

Rules: 4: Newbies i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.

Thank you for understanding!
close JR member and I have many preworks. Please check again
Bounty Manager
Filled your form to reserve Vietnamese translation. Please check and approve for asap translated content
Thank you

Hello.

Rules: 4: Newbies i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.

Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 284
Thank you
Bounty Manager
Hi.

Inform you that we have listed Knowledge Bounty program on http://bountylord.com

Goodluck with project!

Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Hi.

Inform you that we have listed Knowledge Bounty program on http://bountylord.com

Goodluck with project!
Bounty Manager
Translations reserved:

Indonesian - alexsetiawan
Filipino - Kr-sama

Thank you!
Jump to: