Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] KStarCoin - Bounty Thread [1st Pre-Sale Now Live] - page 4. (Read 9218 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Thank you to those who have posted the links to your tweets the spreadsheet has been updated! Smiley

ferat88, memey_faradila please post your links in this thread.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

hallo my new buddy friend join his guidance i hope it for KStarkoin coin campaign
Hello.
I don't see any pinned tweet on yout twitter.
How i can retweet it?
Thank you for your answer.

Hello the retweets must be from a tweet from KStarCoin.
But you wrote in topic:
Your reward rank will be estimated by your followers and amount of retweets.
o Normal- You need to make at least 1 post and 3 retweets each week.
o Good- You need to make at least 1 posts and 4 retweets and pinned tweet each week.
How you can calculate my activity if I don't retweet a pinned tweet? How Normal or Good?

Also one question:
Can you change the number of my Twitter followers? Since the beginning of this week there are more than 5 000.
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/ractolechoc5
My number in Twitter spreadsheet: 6

Hello

We are deciding if a tweet is normal or good depending on the quality (Originality) of the tweet or pinned tweet and a good tweet also has a pinned tweet. We also measure engagement to make sure no spam, fake, dead, or bot accounts join the bounty campaign.

Regarding the number of followers, we will base this off of social blade data if your followers increased to more than a certain amount in 3 days into the bounty you will be eligible for the new tier bounty but if it was less than that before the cut off date we will be basing it off of the spreadsheet.

Hope this answers your questions!
Reminder: Please make sure you add @KStarCoin as a contact on Telegram and also join the group chat when applying for a bounty!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this project is make me curious and i think this project is good and will be better and more better.
thank you dev and team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Hello.
How i can retweet it?

But you wrote in topic:
Your reward rank will be estimated by your followers and amount of retweets.
o Normal- You need to make at least 1 post and 3 retweets each week.
o Good- You need to make at least 1 posts and 4 retweets and pinned tweet each week.
How you can calculate my activity if I don't retweet a pinned tweet? How Normal or Good?

Also one question:
Can you change the number of my Twitter followers? Since the beginning of this week there are more than 5 000.
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/ractolechoc5
My number in Twitter spreadsheet: 6
I am interested to join, but I can not see the spreadsheet link, where can I see it?

To join the bounty you must fill up the form and your details will automatically be reflected in the spreadsheet. The link for the spreadsheet is also in the first post.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
lol nice coin name, think you coulda thought up sumthin a lil more catchy than that
Hello.
How i can retweet it?

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I am interested to join, but I can not see the spreadsheet link, where can I see it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Hello.
How i can retweet it?
KStarCoin Pre-Sale is now live! Join now to receive a 30% bonus! Don't forget to spread the word.
Hello everyone thanks for the responses please make sure you fill in the google forms and also join our Telegram group! KStarCoin Pre-sale is now live. We will be informing the ones we have chosen for translation soon through Telegram message!
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Hi,

I could translate to Portuguese.
You can find my previous work here:

Jibrel
STASH
EzMarket
Nocta
Gameflip
The Abyss

If you accept my work, please, send a PM to me.

ETH Wallet: 0x1d5AAbF4470335D734dC789EEfC22B580f84e28B

BTC Wallet: 1NJ3bnjjqUvfzY11mUhmHvAoh4wQsGm9ph

Tks
Pages:
Jump to: