Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 12. (Read 11631 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I want to participate in signature bounty
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
KYC.legal 
What about reddit bounty? I think this is a good way to attract more usa investors

Probably, in the near future
KYC.legal 
I changed my status on the Full Member forum. Please make changes to the table. In the table number 33. Thank you!

You forgot change avatar
KYC.legal 
We updated Blog and Article Campaign, raised % for Signature Campaign, added Telegram Campaign
KYC.legal 
Join Telegram Campaign

Earn stakes for inviting friends on KYC.legal Telegram chat.
How to join:
- Register via this Google Form  - https://goo.gl/forms/ol3jBGQN7sgEp8db2
- Join the Telegram Group - https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
- Invite friends on KYC.legal Telegram chat

Stakes: 1 stake per invitation

The first 50 confirmed participants Invited at least 5 friends receive +10 extra stakes
The next 50 confirmed participants receive +5 additional stakes
5 participants invited the largest number of friends receive +100 extra stakes

During the week after the ICO we will charge stakes and check all your invitations. If someone leave KYC.legal  Telegram chat when it comes to checking stakes won’t be charged.
Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behavior when participating to one of the campaigns are not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties
If someone leave KYC.legal Telegram chat when it comes to checking stakes won’t be charged.
You can see your stakes in the spreadsheet  - https://goo.gl/fhm1mr
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi dev i have list in bounty Blog Article & Videos Campaign but i do not find my name in spreadsheets list, why?

Hello! We have updated the list, you can try to find your name again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
What about reddit bounty? I think this is a good way to attract more usa investors
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is Hindi Translation already Reserved?

I am native Hindi Speaker and Would love to translate the Tech to the Indian in a meaningful manner.

I am from the engineering background so I can easily understand the Technology behind the project and communicate it to the wider audience in an easy and sensible way which might not be possible with many of other members.

I have Professional proficiency in English. I am ICO Expert on ICOBench also.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would do the job with passion and perfection. I will not use Google Translator.

I can PM you my previous projects.

Please reserve Chinese translation.And what is your plan after the airdrop?

Translation campaign is not active yet. Please stay tuned for updates.
Subscription campaign updated - https://goo.gl/dqzXyp
Signature campaign updated - https://goo.gl/9zRVpd
Hello, I want presidents to your company signature and promote your project, it made me interested.
Presidents? Not bad  Grin

Signature on! Please, add me to spreadsheet  Wink

Guys, I dont see myself in spreadsheet. Please, tell me, what wrong?
We can't see any request from you.
Fill in the form once again please.
Good day! Please, update my rank status in spreadsheet - now it is Full member. Also Avatar added.
Done
GFE
Good day! Please, update my rank status in spreadsheet - now it is Full member. Also Avatar added.
Hi dev i have list in bounty Blog Article & Videos Campaign but i do not find my name in spreadsheets list, why?
Activity: 364
I am joing a signature campaign.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
It cool project.Read white paper.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
Changed the rank of the forum, signature updated
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Hello, I want presidents to your company signature and promote your project, it made me interested.
Presidents? Not bad  Grin

Signature on! Please, add me to spreadsheet  Wink

Guys, I dont see myself in spreadsheet. Please, tell me, what wrong?
Activity: 280
I changed my status on the Full Member forum. Please make changes to the table. In the table number 33. Thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I want to participate in signature bounty
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
Is Hindi Translation already Reserved?

I am native Hindi Speaker and Would love to translate the Tech to the Indian in a meaningful manner.

I am from the engineering background so I can easily understand the Technology behind the project and communicate it to the wider audience in an easy and sensible way which might not be possible with many of other members.

I have Professional proficiency in English. I am ICO Expert on ICOBench also.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would do the job with passion and perfection. I will not use Google Translator.

I can PM you my previous projects.
Pages:
Jump to: