Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] -=LH Crypto=-|FOREX in Crypto for EveryOne| OVER - page 12. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I got paid in LHBountyCoin, anybody care to explain what it would be? What is the purpose of this token?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Ma'am Sandra until now do not received my tokens
Username: Ronics
Wallet address:  0xa9ab3cc926a1f163b1c426dcba106800f814a39f
Can you check pls.

Username again ronics
My spreadsheet row 31 in signature campaign. Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
Cпacибo, тoкeны пoлyчил, нo вoзник вoпpoc - пoчeмy oни нaзывaютcя бayнти кoинaми LHBC a нe LHC и чeм oни oтличaютcя, и бyдeтe ли вы oбмeнивaть иx нa LHC. Moжeт гдe тo oб этoм гoвopили и пиcaли. нo для мeня этo нeoжидaннocть!

Пpoцитиpyю cлoвa Caндpы:
Teпepь вы зapaбoтaeтe LHCoin_b, a пoзжe пepeд oбмeнoм oн cтaнeт LHCoin, пoэтoмy y вac бyдeт LHCoin.
( Now you will earn LHCoin_b, and later before the exchange, it will become LHCoin, so you will have LHCoin.)

Кoгдa бyдeт лиcтинг нa Биpжy? нe знaeтe,и кaкaя цeнa былa нa ИКO? xoчeтьcя cфopмиpoвaть oбщee мнeниe пo цeнaм, чeгo oжидaть. Cпacибo

#Edit:
Haшeл инфopмaцию нa caйтe, ceйчac цeнa Кoинa 0.18 цeнтoв,чтo cкaжeтe? oжидaю пocлe выxoдa нa биpжy,пapy ИКCoв дoлжнo быть тaк тoчнo.
Activity: 350
Ma'am Sandra until now do not received my tokens
Username: Ronics
Wallet address:  0xa9ab3cc926a1f163b1c426dcba106800f814a39f
Can you check pls.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
wait for your turn to pay .. Where is the exchange to sell and buy LBCH?

This project has been going on for too long, I'm sure many investors also miss this project, telegram members who walk too much are not balanced with the clarity of the project, there needs to be a new order to make this coin better in terms of the final destination.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
thanks, tokens received, now would not miss the moment of exchange),
 but in any case the project is successful and will surely show a good yield on the exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Thanks, tokens have come. Excellent organization and work. Good luck to you.
Activity: 192
SANDRA,

PLease change to mew adress as follow

0x3583Cb938a2dC8B9892aB5b0E1703e6760c4cCD6

Facebook spredsheet number: 488
Media spredsheet number: 140/195
Youtube spredsheet number: 102
SLACK spredsheet number: 527
Telegram spredsheet number: 909

Thank you!!!

Sandra,

I got no Reply. It doesn´t appear any change of my Wallet adress. Can you Change it, Please?

0x3583Cb938a2dC8B9892aB5b0E1703e6760c4cCD6
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Awesome, thank you very much!
I received the coin LHBC? It is sames as LHC? Wink
Merit: 117
Cпacибo, тoкeны пoлyчил, нo вoзник вoпpoc - пoчeмy oни нaзывaютcя бayнти кoинaми LHBC a нe LHC и чeм oни oтличaютcя, и бyдeтe ли вы oбмeнивaть иx нa LHC. Moжeт гдe тo oб этoм гoвopили и пиcaли. нo для мeня этo нeoжидaннocть!

Пpoцитиpyю cлoвa Caндpы:
Teпepь вы зapaбoтaeтe LHCoin_b, a пoзжe пepeд oбмeнoм oн cтaнeт LHCoin, пoэтoмy y вac бyдeт LHCoin.
( Now you will earn LHCoin_b, and later before the exchange, it will become LHCoin, so you will have LHCoin.)

Cпacибo бoльшoe! A тo кaк тo пoднaпpягcя...
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Пpoцитиpyю cлoвa Caндpы:

Merit: 117
Activity: 139
miss evans !

please me , my gift has not been sent yet ..
spreadsheets - 258
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thank you for the reward. i got my tokens in my wallet. project is promising and reputed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is this diferent coin for bounty?i saw the coin supply is just 30M...please confirm why the token sale and token for bounty are different and when will be added to any exchange?
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Wow just now I checked my eth address and I got my bounty, thanks to the campaign manager and team of LH crypto team I am going to hold the tokens for long term.
Miss Evans,

Again thanks for being considerate with my complaints. I received my share of the bounty campaign. Thank you! You are one of the best managers. 😊😊😊
Merit: 0
Good morning Sandra,

today I received the LH_b sent combined for all bounties I participated.

The number fits perfectly - thanks again for this professional campaign!

Kind regards

It's a good day, Is it that the tokens are being paid? Why is my wallet empty?

Guys, please, keep calm, distribution already started, but it's not a process of 1 hour. Be patient, and tokens will be distributed today.
Thank you very much for your trust
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Good morning Sandra,

today I received the LH_b sent combined for all bounties I participated.

The number fits perfectly - thanks again for this professional campaign!

Kind regards

It's a good day, Is it that the tokens are being paid? Why is my wallet empty?

Guys, please, keep calm, distribution already started, but it's not a process of 1 hour. Be patient, and tokens will be distributed today.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
thanks, you are the best bounty manager.
I will always following you!
Pages:
Jump to: