Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] -=LH Crypto=-|FOREX in Crypto for EveryOne| OVER - page 6. (Read 34913 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
thank dev has distributed LHBC coins
I have received LHBC in my wallet and hopefully LHBC prices will soon soar
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
I also did not receive anything !!!
You have been sending tokens for a month, although the spreadsheet is ready for a long time!

Why are you doing this?
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Hi guys! Please, keep calm and wait until the official end of bounty distribution. The team makes distribution manually, so it's still going. After the distribution end officially you will have the opportunity to report that you didn't receive tokens and we'll resolve your problem.

Sandra give answer on this question please.

Hello Sandtra i have question.
Why tokens was counted before ICO end. When you count our tokens there was only 6M $ in the pool. ANd you counted 4% for bounty from 6M . At the end of the ICO already raised already over 10M . Will you send to us more tokens?

Because if we check the rule from first page

4% from total tokens issued will be distributed in the Bounty Program – up to 4.000.000 LHCoin_b (LHCoin_b=LHCoin=$0.1)

Waiting for asnwer.

It was stated that bounty campaign will be until 31.12, and that your bounty rewards will depend on raised money. Only pre-ICO and ICO raised money should be count, not the Post-ICO. So, the number of distributed tokens higher than it should be.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
Hi guys! Please, keep calm and wait until the official end of bounty distribution. The team makes distribution manually, so it's still going. After the distribution end officially you will have the opportunity to report that you didn't receive tokens and we'll resolve your problem.

Sandra give answer on this question please.

Why tokens was counted before ICO end. When you count our tokens there was only 6M $ in the pool. ANd you counted 4% for bounty from 6M . At the end of the ICO already raised already over 10M . Will you send to us more tokens?

4% from total tokens issued will be distributed in the Bounty Program – up to 4.000.000 LHCoin_b (LHCoin_b=LHCoin=$0.1)

Waiting for asnwer.

Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I have not received tokens for the facebook company. In the table, item 405. The purse is specified correctly 0xACCCd8Da136F7E85F251a8609992C005fB6F6b01. When will the payment be made?
Activity: 350
Until now I don't received my token .
Username : ronics
Slackname: Ronie Lomarda
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ronics-1208637
Wallet address :0x393c322084b6313c98cD0BA04f4B4f387ED5164B
I'm from signature campaign, pls check..
THANKS I'LL GOT ALREADY MY TOKENS. THANKS ONCE AGAIN LHBC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
still no tokens have come to my Ether  wallet!
translate please!
my details:
Twitter account URL: https://twitter.com/liternyy
Twitter Username : @liternyy
twitter audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/liternyy
followers:5124
Facebook account URL: https://www.facebook.com/VyacheslavLiternyy
Facebook name : VyacheslavLiternyy
friends:5220
Bitcointalk username: Liternyy
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liternyy-1422459
Ether adress: 0xaB9876E646F3734174328044bBcD8CB51aae8E18
Telegramm: @vyacheslavvalerevich
Mail: [email protected]
Activity: 179
I well done I received my tokens thanks LHBC ..
Until now I don't received my token .
Username : ronics
Slackname: Ronie Lomarda
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ronics-1208637
Wallet address :0x393c322084b6313c98cD0BA04f4B4f387ED5164B
I'm from signature campaign, pls check..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dear LH-crypto!

Mind to explain why I see my PASSWORD being sent to you AS PLAIN TEXT?!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

to the manger and LH crypto team.

in be half of those who did not received their bounties, i dont think this is fair enough! you paid some bounty participants and you did not paid some as well! some that are eligible! and we did not even heard anything from you guys!!! whats wrong with you?! i think you just paid randomly! after you benefit from us, you will then treat us this way?!

Activity: 488
Merit: 0
Hello,
can i ask if you already done all the payments ?
Because i still don´t received any token ....
I already add the LHC and the LHBC to the myetherwallet and zero tokens...
Telegram Bounty, ID:@MJoaquim71
ETH : 0x691fc6581461a5a3f8864187c7C87b6BFab7041E
Thanks .
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Waiting for asnwer.
Activity: 405
LH-Crypto ICO raised $10,000,000!
Now LHBC has reached the Optimal Cap, congratulations!
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Hello, i haven't receive my reward for linkedin campaign
Linkedin Campaign Spreadsheet #59
ETH Address: 0xA6d6501a9916bb78700c8a4006B79Dd18d4f88a0
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
When I try to send some tokens to Etherdelta I am getting an error message: there is exception added to contract or something similar.

Is this token closed for trade on ED? Please explain to avoid burning ETH for gas.

Please, can somebody from team answer this question. I am not able to send this token from MEW to Etherdelta.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Could LHBC tokens be converted into LHC at the 1:1 ratio, or not? And where can we do this? Or we don't even need to do this to receive all bonuses of LHC tokens?

Friends, before asking questions and spreading panic, read a few pages of this topic and you will find all the answers to your questions !!!
Do not be lazy!  Wink

Sorry, no panic at all, I just couldn't find this information. I've read the comments, but it's still not clear about project bonuses like cashback program. Are holders of LHBC tokens eligible to receive these bonuses?
Activity: 532
Could LHBC tokens be converted into LHC at the 1:1 ratio, or not? And where can we do this? Or we don't even need to do this to receive all bonuses of LHC tokens?

Friends, before asking questions and spreading panic, read a few pages of this topic and you will find all the answers to your questions !!!
Do not be lazy!  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 108
Hello!!!   I haven't receive my reward for Twitter campaign  Campaign Spreadsheet #540
ETH Address: 0xc2Ae8fcf5C1C1C92A27FCD7Ae414AE50E036582D
Pages:
Jump to: