Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]✈✈✈ Loyalty Coin Promotion Campaign✈✈✈ [Ended] - page 9. (Read 9692 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Sorry even though I have been online for a while, I was busy counting social media bounty and didnt pay attention to the thread. I came across the problem that the retweets are not showing up when I try to check who re-tweeted a particular tweet. I'll have to do that manually. Please give me 1-2 days more time as I am trying my best to sort it out. As of now, The signature campaign and Facebook bounty data are accurate. I just need to put more effort into resurfacing the missing retweets. Which I'm on it now. The last thing I want to do is unfairly discard someones efforts. So please be patient. Thanks. Smiley

i think if u can't find retweet from some partisipant, they must post link retweet in this thread
it will help u to fast count retweet stakes
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Specify, payment for the translation campaign is already done?
No, everything will be paid out at the same time. I'm determined to get it done the next 12 hrs. Lets get it over with. Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Specify, payment for the translation campaign is already done?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Sorry even though I have been online for a while, I was busy counting social media bounty and didnt pay attention to the thread. I came across the problem that the retweets are not showing up when I try to check who re-tweeted a particular tweet. I'll have to do that manually. Please give me 1-2 days more time as I am trying my best to sort it out. As of now, The signature campaign and Facebook bounty data are accurate. I just need to put more effort into resurfacing the missing retweets. Which I'm on it now. The last thing I want to do is unfairly discard someones efforts. So please be patient. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Same issue here , no re-tweets have been counted , nothing .. it's not normal..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Could you explain to me why i don't receive any points and retweets on the spreadsheet ? I always retweet all tweets on loyalty coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
Anyone else notice that some of their loyaltycoin1 retweets are being erased?  All my likes are still there but about half my retweets have been removed.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Relax guys. Managing bounty threads is too much to handle.

The overall participants for both Facebook and Twitter have great in numbers so it will take time. Signature stakes is completed already. Although it's a must that today is the distribution as stated in the first page, just give OP more time since at the moment he is offline.
Activity: 672
i think dev still not finish to count stakes all partisipant, my stake 0 too but i waiitng dev give new update about it
be patient all, dev will paid of your work  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
wooow, my name on spreadsheet has no retweet, no point and no coin i've got  Huh Huh Huh
what was going on?
spreadsheet not update yet or what?
my name is no. 3 on spreadsheet
sorry for bad english
Activity: 364
Row 148. Slot for coins is also empty ???sir,what happened?I complied with all your terms Facebook and Twitter,i have retweeted all of your tweets and reposted all posts Huh Huh ???on what basis I have written in the table that I bot?  just don't want to pay?

Me too. I don't have also coins..what happens?? Facebook and Twitter...row 204
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Row 148. Slot for coins is also empty ???sir,what happened?I complied with all your terms Facebook and Twitter,i have retweeted all of your tweets and reposted all posts Huh Huh ???on what basis I have written in the table that I bot?  just don't want to pay?you saw in Facebook bots?there is a captcha if a lot of post! you just not the law to label people!! I can prove that I'm not a bot! say what you need to provide! so much time spent(
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Hi, OP. may i know why i have not get any coin sir.?? i saw the spreadsheet and my slot is empty... can you explain that for me sir..??
bitcointalk user: princerepon ; spreadsheet: #53... Thank you..Smiley

I noticed I received no credit for any tweets.  What happened?

Row 119 for twitter campaign.  Please advise.

Thanks!

Row 176. Slot for coins is also empty...
Why? I have retweeted all of your tweets and reposted all posts in FB through the Campaign period!
Activity: 336
I noticed I received no credit for any tweets.  What happened?

Row 119 for twitter campaign.  Please advise.

Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
Hi, OP. may i know why i have not get any coin sir.?? i saw the spreadsheet and my slot is empty... can you explain that for me sir..??
bitcointalk user: princerepon ; spreadsheet: #53... Thank you..Smiley
Activity: 116
Guys tell me please pozhalu.na purse Omnivallet should be bitcoin so that in the future it was possible to withdraw something from it? Huh
Activity: 231
I want to participate in the bounty campaign
Do not know when will be reopened  Roll Eyes
We are waiting for the Dev team to finish paying for the bounty
I think the bounty new is now unopened Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I want to participate in the bounty campaign
Do not know when will be reopened  Roll Eyes
Activity: 304
After all, when airdrop is in place? How will the distribution be made? Hope to be a great success!
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
The campaign has ended. The tokens will be sent out a week after the campaign ends. I hope that clears your doubts. Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Thank you for the answer.
I will wait for the payment...

I can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19tFUFcn4bFWcMBqJNINkMiBaXZzusRcLEYfIMCctkhI/edit#gid=50335193&range=B176
Pages:
Jump to: