Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain 200 000 $ in tokens - page 9. (Read 4815 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Does the bounty program comply with Facebook rules about some restrictions of cryptocurrencies posts?
And the moderator guys went along fine with this?
They do, if they see that you are working on improving the situation.
Activity: 28
Can you still participate in the bounty campaign and reach those criteria later?
A friend of mine did the same thing ... from the beginning he couldn’t reach all criterias
And the moderator guys went along fine with this?
Activity: 42
Just wanna know about starting participation in bounty. Can I just begin posting and be good to go?
IF your Facebook profile meets the needed criteria than pretty much yes, you are good to go.
Can you still participate in the bounty campaign and reach those criterias later?
A friend of mine did the same thing ... from the beginning he couldn’t reach all criterias
Any plans for the continuation of bounty in the future? Would be interesting to see and plan my time.
Can you still participate in the bounty campaign and reach those criterias later?
Well, you should have those met by the time you submit your bounty progress report.
Activity: 28
Just wanna know about starting participation in bounty. Can I just begin posting and be good to go?
IF your Facebook profile meets the needed criteria than pretty much yes, you are good to go.
Activity: 42
I would like to know this answer as well...
Are you going to adjust the total amount of bounty campaign winnings to the fiat money inflation rate?
Pages:
Jump to: