Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Manager isn't accountable. - page 2. (Read 502 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
November 26, 2023, 11:50:07 AM
OP, you're indeed to be blamed if it eventually turns sour and the said manager didn't fulfil his promise to you and your fellow bounty hunters. Learn a lesson and move on. You enrolled under a low ranked account which has virtually nothing to lose even if red tagged. Everything is yours to lose. It's even a big risk to enroll in bounties run by established members let alone a manager who isn't recognized on the forum yet. Bounty payment wasn't even escrowed and it's also run by a greenhorn here. Wasn't that a red flag for you?

The discussion is about the payments not being made by the BM, this topic should be moved to the Reputation board
You're right. It's either Reputation Board or Scam Accusations Board that suits what OP is laying bare here. Good a thing it has been moved now. For next time, others bringing this type of complaint should take note and know that those two boards are the relevant places to post them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
November 26, 2023, 09:24:11 AM
First you must have to pm your manager to know what is happening and why he is holding the payment then also try to reach out to the project owners to know what was their problem for not releasing payment. Most times it's advisable to always join a campaign that has escrowed their funds with someone that is reputable even though those token worths nothing but it should be in someone custody as to released them whenever the campaign is over according to how the discussion was made with the project owners. Sometimes hunters do not always read the rules correctly on the bounty thread and I know this is where most problems are coming from, learning to be patient is another keys as bounty campaign isn't that easy they consumed time and pays you peanut at the last end.
Actually, I really want to be able to connect and find out from the Bounty Manager, but there is a problem with how I can contact the Bounty Manager, because until now BM has never been active again after November 10 2023.
Same with the project owner and team, several colleagues and I have questioned it, but instead it was thrown at the Bounty Manager and even many of our Telegram accounts were banned.

I agree with what you say and admit that maybe I didn't read the rules in their entirety but only the main points. If it's a matter of patience, maybe my colleagues and I have been patient enough with the rules that BM made previously. After completing the bounty, 4 weeks later it will be paid [October 16, 2023], but it has been changed again to November 19, 2023. Until now, there has been no clarity.

My colleagues and I just want the Bounty Manager to join Telegram again and explain in real terms what actually happened, because previously the Bounty Manager was able to pay well for the Bounties that were carried out.

Thank you for your advice.

seeing that it has been a week since the supposed payment i think it’s reasonable to land on a conclusion now

if you violated something why would the bounty manager be inactive? if it’s because of personal reasons then they should have announced a warning with a justified explanation as to why there’s a huge possibility that the bounty manager have ran away with the payment already

I think they have to still exercise some little more patient before reaction otherwise I don't see any points to create an accusation thread against their manager. Sometimes we can invite the project representative a marketing officer to know why they haven't released their token to the bounty manager. To me I don't know if the funds has already been sent to manage or not since he didn't stated that it was escrowed with him so going to create accusations he might deny that the project hasn't sent him any funds yet so, the rightful way is to first confirm from the project representative to know if they sent out bounty payment after which you can all come together to accused the manager. IMO this is the right way to go about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2023, 07:35:33 AM
First of all, I do not think that this topic about Bounty Manager should be on the Altcoin discussion board. As per my understanding, the topic questions the reputation and integrity of the said Bounty Manager. The discussion is about the payments not being made by the BM, this topic should be moved to the Reputation board as we are not discussing any altcoin here. OP you should move your topic to the named board for further discussion.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 700
November 26, 2023, 06:19:44 AM
Actually, I really want to be able to connect and find out from the Bounty Manager, but there is a problem with how I can contact the Bounty Manager, because until now BM has never been active again after November 10 2023.

The account was last active yesterday, have you tried to PM directly from the forum?

In fact, this is a common problem experienced by bounty participants when participating in unclear projects and BM with low rank. I don't mean to accuse, but I think BM has an attachment to the project where the project only uses forums and participants to get free marketing. I can't give you anything at this time other than the advice to only follow BMs who have credibility like @julerz12 and @irfan_pak10.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2023, 05:32:55 AM
First you must have to pm your manager to know what is happening and why he is holding the payment then also try to reach out to the project owners to know what was their problem for not releasing payment. Most times it's advisable to always join a campaign that has escrowed their funds with someone that is reputable even though those token worths nothing but it should be in someone custody as to released them whenever the campaign is over according to how the discussion was made with the project owners. Sometimes hunters do not always read the rules correctly on the bounty thread and I know this is where most problems are coming from, learning to be patient is another keys as bounty campaign isn't that easy they consumed time and pays you peanut at the last end.
Same with the project owner and team, several colleagues and I have questioned it, but instead it was thrown at the Bounty Manager and even many of our Telegram accounts were banned.

I agree with what you say and admit that maybe I didn't read the rules in their entirety but only the main points. If it's a matter of patience, maybe my colleagues and I have been patient enough with the rules that BM made previously. After completing the bounty, 4 weeks later it will be paid [October 16, 2023], but it has been changed again to November 19, 2023. Until now, there has been no clarity.

My colleagues and I just want the Bounty Manager to join Telegram again and explain in real terms what actually happened, because previously the Bounty Manager was able to pay well for the Bounties that were carried out.

seeing that it has been a week since the supposed payment i think it’s reasonable to land on a conclusion now

if you violated something why would the bounty manager be inactive? if it’s because of personal reasons then they should have announced a warning with a justified explanation as to why there’s a huge possibility that the bounty manager have ran away with the payment already
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
November 26, 2023, 05:13:40 AM
If the bounty manager is no longer communicating, there's not much you can do. I visited his/her profile and noticed he/she have a low rank on the forum and are relatively new as a bounty manager. You can give him/her a red trust if you have evidence of non-payment for your bounty. However, ensure that your action is based on the forum's policy and has sufficient grounds. Giving a red trust has a profound impact on a person's reputation. On the other hand, you may choose to wait for a few days or weeks as there might be a personal reason for his/her offline status.
I really pay attention to all suggestions and thank you for your indirect support by strengthening me and other colleagues. It is always open for me to continue to wait and be able to communicate well with the Bounty Manager via telegram, and I really hope that happens so that the problems that occur can be known directly.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 26, 2023, 05:01:35 AM
If the bounty manager is no longer communicating, there's not much you can do. I visited his/her profile and noticed he/she have a low rank on the forum and are relatively new as a bounty manager. You can give him/her a red trust if you have evidence of non-payment for your bounty. However, ensure that your action is based on the forum's policy and has sufficient grounds. Giving a red trust has a profound impact on a person's reputation. On the other hand, you may choose to wait for a few days or weeks as there might be a personal reason for his/her offline status.
November 26, 2023, 04:46:51 AM

Well I don't know much about your bounty manager and I believe he is a new campaign manager maybe he decides to leave after receiving huge pay out from tokens because this is what most of the hunters do pass through manager received unexpected amount and close their telegram group and made away with the funds, this is were trust lays, most people do not join some bounty's due to either the manager is not known and can never be trusted with huge amount while some reputable manager do pay out to their hunters.

My suggestion is that since your manager has not been active for long time now you have to endure more to see if he would come online and again, if your telegram ban or you are restricted from Post in the bounty group and project group seek for another telegram account then you can used it to track all the activities of the project including that of the bounty manager.
Once again, thank you, friend, for your help and explanation, which can provide enlightenment for me and my fellow Bounty participants. It's true that he has only been Bounty Manager twice, because the first time he paid correctly, I felt that there would be no problems with the next bounty. I will, of course, pay attention to the suggestions and input you give as best as possible to be able to get certainty about this bounty.
November 26, 2023, 04:17:35 AM
Snip

Well I don't know much about your bounty manager and I believe he is a new campaign manager maybe he decides to leave after receiving huge pay out from tokens because this is what most of the hunters do pass through manager received unexpected amount and close their telegram group and made away with the funds, this is were trust lays, most people do not join some bounty's due to either the manager is not known and can never be trusted with huge amount while some reputable manager do pay out to their hunters.

My suggestion is that since your manager has not been active for long time now you have to endure more to see if he would come online and again, if your telegram ban or you are restricted from Post in the bounty group and project group seek for another telegram account then you can used it to track all the activities of the project including that of the bounty manager.
November 26, 2023, 03:47:30 AM

November 26, 2023, 03:17:25 AM
November 26, 2023, 01:22:42 AM
What happened:
Until now, the Bounty Manager TheCrypto360 has not kept the promise in accordance with what has been stated in the requirements made when Bounty HASHFAIR GAMES has been done, even via telegram. It has added an extension of time of up to one month and then payment on November 19, 2023, but there is also no good etiquette in making payments. Even just to provide information via telegram was not implemented, but was active on BTT/Spreadsheet on November 23, 2023.

Bounty Manager Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thecrypto360-3422562

Bounty Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hashfair-games-experience-web-3-gambling-world-5457431
https://hashfair.io
https://hashfair.games

Plan Payment Amount:
The bounty campaign has been carried out in three periods:
Round 1 : 25th June to 22th July - 50 = 15,000 USDT
Round 2 : 23th July to 19th August - 30 = 9000 USDT
Round 3 : 20th August to 16th September - 20 = 6000 USDT

Payment Method:
The payment plan will be made using HFG coins according to the amount specified in the requirements above.

Telegram Bounty / Group:
https://t.me/+SG3KP3536E43OWQx
https://t.me/Hash_Fair_Games

PM/Chat Logs:
https://t.me/c/1892671873/4025        https://t.me/c/1892671873/3946
https://t.me/Hash_Fair_Games/7449    https://t.me/Hash_Fair_Games/7451
https://t.me/Hash_Fair_Games/7566    https://t.me/Hash_Fair_Games/8077

Additional Notes:
because there is no follow-up conversation on Telegram with the Bounty Manager, it is difficult to determine who does not want to pay. but when we asked carefully with the Dev and Team on telegram our account was closed and we couldn't communicate again.
Until now, I myself cannot conclude who actually doesn't want to pay, because there is no communication that can confirm where the problem lies.

Conclusion:
I want good etiquette from the bounty manager to be able to provide information well and clearly so that bounty participants don't get confused. because the project is quite successful and it is not necessary to let go of the responsibilities that must be carried out.

https://i.imgur.com/Oy7R76q.png
Pages:
Jump to: