Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💢 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 💢 - page 7. (Read 12632 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
basically they are not going to pay bounty participants right? because the owner of the ico decide to cancelled the campaign, for sure  many participants will be complaining about this. . well we do not have any going to do about this except to accept.
It's a pity, but i don't care  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
basically they are not going to pay bounty participants right? because the owner of the ico decide to cancelled the campaign, for sure  many participants will be complaining about this. . well we do not have any going to do about this except to accept.
This isn't fair because the ICO is only postponed, IMHO! I could understand if ICO was completely failed...
Yes, they can suspend the bounty instead of cancelled, i believe if they really not pay for those who make effort to promote this project, they will never success to do anything
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
This isn't fair because the ICO is only postponed, IMHO! I could understand if ICO was completely failed...
Activity: 257
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Friends do not write reports. ISO stopped! nobody will score bounty
Hello! Why is there so little fresh news? What do you think is the reason for the low arrivals of funds? I hope the launch of the ICO will change everything.
Ico delayed, campaign stoped  Cry
[Announcement]

Following to the failure of Pre-ICO, team owners and members conducted a meeting 1-2 days ago and have decided to postpone their ICO. Project owner yesterday confirmed me that they won't be able to carry out with advertisement expense and have decided to end the bounty program as well.

Project owner will be posting a final confirmation here by today-tomorrow.

Please note that thread will remain unlocked for addressing any queries related this bounty program and about the recent announcement.

~Avirunes

Confirmed.
And when the campaign will be continued?
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello! Why is there so little fresh news? What do you think is the reason for the low arrivals of funds? I hope the launch of the ICO will change everything.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
[Announcement]

Following to the failure of Pre-ICO, team owners and members conducted a meeting 1-2 days ago and have decided to postpone their ICO. Project owner yesterday confirmed me that they won't be able to carry out with advertisement expense and have decided to end the bounty program as well.

Project owner will be posting a final confirmation here by today-tomorrow.

Please note that thread will remain unlocked for addressing any queries related this bounty program and about the recent announcement.

~Avirunes

Confirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: