Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] MiCars - Join the last innovating way to rent luxury cars 25% PRESALE - page 9. (Read 3530 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
if you change your mind, and search for indonesian language i'am here for you
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
I filled out a form to participate in the bounty, waiting for a response to the email
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
ALL MEMBERS OF THE BOUNTY PROGRAM HAVE BEEN PAID, THANKS !

Well, this is depressing because not only my question was not answered but i was not paid also  Shocked

Hi I already emailed my weekly report to: [email protected]. Will that suffice? or do i need to still post it here? because when i registered in email it says i need to send my weekly report to that email and upon checking the spreadsheets, my weekly reports is still not recorded.

We have reply to your mail, you have not add our token in your wallet, we have paid all members, we have proof on etherscan, please check your wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hi manager, bounty company already over?
Activity: 98

Well, this is depressing because not only my question was not answered but i was not paid also  Shocked

Hi I already emailed my weekly report to: [email protected]. Will that suffice? or do i need to still post it here? because when i registered in email it says i need to send my weekly report to that email and upon checking the spreadsheets, my weekly reports is still not recorded.
Activity: 49
Activity: 98

I hope this concern will be answered ASAP since I already sent it long ago and i might miss the week
Activity: 1246
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Did you mean to have email address on two consecutive questions on the registration form, or is one of them meant to be Telegram username?
Activity: 17
I want to participate in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: