Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY MOVED] IDEX - First REAL-TIME ETH DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - page 2. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
gréât !! a good alternative to other ether exchange who can benverrrrrry slow !! thanks !
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Joined some bounties!
if you need translation in italian let me know.
One question is where are we supposed to use the avatar?

Hey fpex, thanks for joining! Nope, you can choose to add an avatar or not, but you need to be a full member or higher (bitcointalk doesn't allow avatars below that rank).

We're excited to bring some attention to our project, especially since it's a rare crypto project with an actual WORKING product haha
Activity: 126
Joined some bounties!
if you need translation in italian let me know.
One question is where are we supposed to use the avatar?
this is a real dev 50 DVIP = $150k USD whether this project will beat the bitcoin price ?
Price: $3000 USD per DVIP  Grin

Hey devpool thanks for posting. For sure, we think it could very well beat the price of BTC! DVIP is a membership token that many benefits, such as discounted (or even free!) trade fees and higher market making rewards, as well as being redeemable for 50,000 AURA (Aurora), our utility token. That's a lot of bang for you buck Smiley
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
this is a real dev 50 DVIP = $150k USD whether this project will beat the bitcoin price ?
Price: $3000 USD per DVIP  Grin
Post requirement on the signature campaign just lowered to 10 per week! Members can make over $600 USD worth of sweet DVIP (at our token sale price) which is liquid immediately, and makes you a part of an exclusive club since we're not selling very many tokens!
Subscribed to newsletter. Good luck with the project.

Thanks xXLimbXx! We're around if you have any questions about any of the other bounties
Activity: 336
Subscribed to newsletter. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 166
At least 1 post a week must in the Aurora IDEX ANN thread
please delete this rule or this thread will ban by mod mprep  Sad

check it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/incentivising-posting-within-one-or-more-threads-is-not-allowed-2103690

Done, thanks for the heads up
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Subscribed to email list. All the best for this project.
Activity: 210
At least 1 post a week must in the Aurora IDEX ANN thread
please delete this rule or this thread will ban by mod mprep  Sad

check it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/incentivising-posting-within-one-or-more-threads-is-not-allowed-2103690
where's the form to filled our detailed information on newsletter campaign? how do we will receive payments if we are not giving about our ETH address?

Hi and thanks for the question. We'll sent an email to all participants that meet the terms of the signup campaign for their wallet address after the completion of the bounty. I'll make this more clear in the thread.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Reserve Indonesian Translation if needed sir...

thanks..
Activity: 616
Subscribed to email list
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

try to join your social media campaign, success always with his project, thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
where's the form to filled our detailed information on newsletter campaign? how do we will receive payments if we are not giving about our ETH address?

Yeah I wanted  to know the same thing I dont see spreadsheey atleast. Plus yes we didnt even send our ETH addreses
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
joined and waiting new progress on it, Thanks dev
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Thanks
Good luck for the project Smiley. I had joint!
Why I can not fill signature campaign? The form written "you must have permission to fill the form".

What should I do dev? I've change my signature's code by the way.
Wait for your answer. Thanks.

So sorry about that! This is fixed now, please let me know if you still can't access it.
Pages:
Jump to: