Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] *NEW* TraDove B2B ICO Bounty Campaign - Completed - page 18. (Read 15560 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
what is the bounty telegram username for tradove? I cant seem to find it when I search and the link above does not work for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
We still didn't received any funds for the old bounty campaign. I tried to reach bounty manager (needmoney), but he is not answering. Could you please inform us, when we will receive our reward for participation in the firs bounty campaign?

Regarding the bounty campaign itself - I would like to reserve translation of ANN/Bounty threads to Russian language, in case if it is possible (don't see Russian in the OP post).

Thanks.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0

TraDove Hit the HardCap of 52 Million and the ICO has ended.

Thank you everyone that participated in TraDove's ICO and Bounty Campaign. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the project.

The Final Calculations will be posted 3 weeks after the completion of the ICO on this thread and in the TraDove Bounty Telegram Channel.

It was important that you read the rules thoroughly and anyone that reported their activity in this thread did not follow the mandatory rules of the bounty program, therefore you will not earn any stake! I will not be making exceptions for those who did follow the rules or tried cheating. There were numerous people that tried cheating and has slowed down the process of calculating the Stake for everyone. Thank you for everyone that helped and reported this activity, it is greatly appreciated. Any questions need to be directed to the TraDove Telegram Room HERE

Pages:
Jump to: