Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Nimfamoney—Special Stake Week for Signature Campaign - page 25. (Read 19172 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
looks very interested project. i joined social media bounty campaign i wish this project go up fast. i read and seen website, this is very professional. Dev best of luck,
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I join the company of Twitter and Facebook, I liked the project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
good project nimfamoney
joining bonty twitter dev
good luck
Activity: 384
i wanna joining the bounty. i see, this project is promising
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
Joined the social media campaign, hoping this great project will be a success.
Activity: 294
Very good project but I'm not sure because the one who spread the news from this project is newbie.but I keep following twitter bonty.good luck sir Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
A very good project with a small token total is one good example and look at the ico token price of 0.002.
joining bonty twitter.good luck
Activity: 2590
Also Facebook has joined the Twitter company. I think that the project will be successful.
Activity: 322
Very good project
And I joined the bounty twitter project because I believe this project is one of the good projects this month.good luck  Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Joined on facebook and twitter bounty. Hoping to be successful and growing. thank you!!
Activity: 717
For all blog participants can not see the blog spreadsheet we have created? Does it have to wait for updates every how many hours ??
Do you not find any problem when filling bounty blog registration? because I can't filling eth address  Huh
Yes, like without problems
I have input the ETH address correctly but I not understand why always fail  Huh

Activity: 518
For all blog participants can not see the blog spreadsheet we have created? Does it have to wait for updates every how many hours ??
Do you not find any problem when filling bounty blog registration? because I can't filling eth address  Huh
Yes, like without problems
Activity: 490
Hi sir, i have joined in social media bounty campaign facebook , thank you Kiss
Activity: 518
I participate in all the bounty I hope that this will be a good honest project of luck
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Hello @Bounty_Manager

I want to participate blog bounty but can't filled ETH address on the form Sad
please solve this problem

Activity: 396
Hi, i have joined bounty campaign facebook and twitter, tnx  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Hi I already got approved by dev  and finished my translation ( before bounty thread started ) and I posted my links . I re posted it here .
Pages:
Jump to: