Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY] NuMoney Exchange - FIAT TO CRYPTO EXCHANGE IN ASIA🚀 TESTNET LIVE - page 2. (Read 1468 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Nice bounty! I'll join the bounty. Thanks dev!
if possible I'd like to do the indonesian translation for ANN and Bounty as well. Will finish in less than 2 days.

Hi wilberthh,

The Indonesian translation is already reserved. Would you like to write an article in Indonesian about NuMoney Exchange and IEO? You can submit that under our Media Campaign for bounty payouts too. Cheers!

I was planning to write an article in english. But okay, I'll write it in indonesian. Thank you dev for your kindness and quick reply!
have a great day! Smiley

Great! Help us spread the word of NuMoney exchange in Indonesia! We will be taking on Bitcoin.co.id by having cheaper fiat withdrawal fees.
Btw, have you joined NuMoney Indonesia's telegram chat? https://t.me/numoney_indonesia
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
how can I register on your website?
there is no signup form Smiley

Since the exchange hasn't been launched yet, simply include the email address that you will be using to sign up on the exchange. (See application form)
NMX tokens will be distributed to your NMX exchange wallet after the token sale.

thank you!
I'm participating Smiley good luck!
my telegram: @DanieleDiBona
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Filipino translator!
Can translate and moderate:
- Ann thread
- Wp
- bounty thread

Great! We require translation for WP and Bounty Thread, check your email Smiley

Working on it! Thanks BM!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
if possible I'd like to do the indonesian translation for ANN and Bounty as well. Will finish in less than 2 days.

Hi wilberthh,

The Indonesian translation is already reserved. Would you like to write an article in Indonesian about NuMoney Exchange and IEO? You can submit that under our Media Campaign for bounty payouts too. Cheers!

I was planning to write an article in english. But okay, I'll write it in indonesian. Thank you dev for your kindness and quick reply!
have a great day! Smiley

Hi wilberthh,

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Filipino translator!
- Ann thread
- Wp
- bounty thread

Great! We require translation for WP and Bounty Thread, check your email Smiley
Merit: 100
Filipino translator!
- Ann thread
- Wp
- bounty thread

Since the exchange hasn't been launched yet, simply include the email address that you will be using to sign up on the exchange. (See application form)
NMX tokens will be distributed to your NMX exchange wallet after the token sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Reserved Translation campaign for Malay language
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese Translator
what link to sign up?
Activity: 98
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
Translation Campaign
Reserved Filipino Language
PORTFOLIO
Ready to moderate
Announcement/Bounty Thread Only
ETH Address: 0x78562b3ece11AcED499b67Ae779462A777c64240
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
reserved indonesian translate if needed
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
reserving Indonesian translation. An email is going to be sent in few minutes.
Bounty Campaigns

Media Campaign
Telegram Campaign
Account Creation Campaign
Translation Bounty

Media Campaign
Total Distributed tokens: 500,000 NMX

NuMoney will reward writers who produce good quality articles, reviews, and presentations about NMX Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) or Numoney Exchange. Articles must include details of the NMX IEO or NuMoney exchange. Articles can be posted on blogs, forum, threads, Reddit, or websites.

NuMoney will reward video creators who create good quality videos to promote or review NuMoney and NMX IEO. Videos can be posted on any video sharing website such as Youtube.

Payment:

All pieces of content are divided into three categories depending on quality and distribution of your content:

Excellent
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org