Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Official Bounty Thread for Signals - page 9. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
My Twitter with whom I joined on your site is blocked. How do I join a new twitter? Explain, please! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 26, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
Is there any setting to put our wallet address in the website, like other websites have?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
Signals Telegram bounty: Spread the word!

Help the Signals team grow our official Telegram group and earn SGN tokens as a reward!

Yes, you’ve read that correctly — our team has just implemented a feature in the Signals bounty app that allows users to reap benefits from spreading the word about our Telegram group and growing our audience on Telegram. From here on out, whenever you invite someone to join the official Signals Telegram group, you can claim bounty in our bounty app. You’ll then receive 5 SGNs for each user who is successfully added to the group.

How to claim bounty in the Signals bounty app

Follow these simple steps to start earning SGNs using our bounty app:

1. Log in or sign up for the Signals bounty app (http://bounty.signals.network) When you first sign up for the app, you’ll receive an email confirming the address that you used to sign up — using this email, you can activate your account.

2. Open the app’s settings by clicking on your email address in upper right menu, then connect your Telegram account to the bounty app.

3. Once you’ve selected ‘Connect’, you should see a new conversation with our Bounty Register Bot in your Telegram account. Click to ‘Start’ the conversation — this allows us to connect your Telegram account to your Signals bounty app account.

4. Now, you can invite new members to join our Telegram group and earn SGN tokens for doing so! Please note that the maximum number of invitations that you can claim bounty for is 30.

5. Once you’ve invited your friends, it’s time to claim the bounty in the app. In your account, you’ll see a list of bounties that you can claim. Locate the ‘Telegram invite’ bounty and select the ‘Claim’ button.

You can see the total amount of SGN that you’ve earned in your bounty app account at any time. After the Signals Token Sale ends, we will credit your reward account with the specified amount of earned SGN.

Who can you invite to join the Telegram group?

It goes without saying that we want our Telegram followers to be as interested in all things crypto as much as we are. Thus, we recommend spreading the word about the Signals Telegram group to your friends who are interested in crypto and token sales. They may be just getting into crypto, interested in trading or are already active traders — we welcome all levels of knowledge and passion for crypto-related topics. It’s also a good idea to reach out to friends who actively follow groups about trading signals.

Who not to invite

We don’t want to spam people with invitations that aren’t right for them. With that in mind, we ask that you refrain from inviting friends to our Telegram group who are not interested in the crypto world.

Please note that if you invite friends that leave the Telegram group before our SGN token distribution happens, you will not receive tokens for those who left the group. In the case that an invitee does leave the group, this number is subtracted from the remaining amount of invitees for which you can claim bounty. We do this to ensure that the most relevant group of people become members of our Telegram group.

We’re excited to see more people interested in Signals join the conversation on Telegram!

Official Signals Telegram group: https://t.me/signals_network

Disclaimer: Signals reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Telegram bounty reward program at any time.
February 26, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
Join Signals referral program

Unique referral link available for everyone at our bounty app. Share it with your friends, across Reddit or social media and earn 3% of people's purchase. http://bounty.signals.network

Activity: 400
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
The start date of the main sale was moved to March?
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Trust me. I'm a holder.
February 24, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
New Telegram invite bonuse 5 SGN. (First post write 10 SGN old.)
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 22, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
Sorry for delays in reviewing bounty claims. There has been significant raise in users and currently we are behind the pace a little. More people joined the bounty team. We are working on a fix ASAP.

Thank you for understanding.

Hello,

i joined telegram, added people to the telegram group and couldnt claim tokens for the actions.

kindly help check please.

my telegram usesrname is;; netflave.

thanks
February 22, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
Sorry for delays in reviewing bounty claims. There has been significant raise in users and currently we are behind the pace a little. More people joined the bounty team. We are working on a fix ASAP.

Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
Good afternoon, tell me please what I'm doing wrong. I joined your bounty program on the site for about a week. Why do not I get awards for certain positions, in particular Facebook, Twitter retweets, Twitter follows, Telegram invites.

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
Invite friends to Signals Telegram = earn tokens!

Invite your friends to Signals Telegram group and earn SGN Tokens for each person joined! Read more about this new bounty reward in latest blogpost: https://blog.signals.network/signals-telegram-bounty-spread-the-word-4d48cd9ec97c

I have tried many times on the telegram camping, it show error message.
I still can't join this telegram camping.

May i know the signature camping is it still available ? coz i submit few weeks but no any update on the system. 

Mine havent been updated for the signature for a few weeks either but i just keep wearing the sig and submitting weekly reports! All you can do, im sure they will catch up or maybe review after token sale which will sell out quick!
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
I will join contribute fromotion this great project.
February 20, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
Signals Network: Meet the team

Get to know the team behind the Signals platform and learn about our vision and product.

Stay up to date on the upcoming SGN Token Sale: https://signals.network/token-sale.

Activity: 48
February 20, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Hi, I would like to reserve Thai translation for whitepaper if needed. Here's my personal information:

Native language: Thai
Translation experience: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RVASIY87rxsxX5AowgfEvskwrC5ADJ4t/view?usp=sharing
Bitcointalk username:wirakanbom
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wirakanbom-1371895
ETH wallet address: 0x94bFE499649cd4767Bc9BD661B267E65a999cE98
Activity: 87
February 20, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
best project in 2018
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 10:46:44 PM
Invite friends to Signals Telegram = earn tokens!

Invite your friends to Signals Telegram group and earn SGN Tokens for each person joined! Read more about this new bounty reward in latest blogpost: https://blog.signals.network/signals-telegram-bounty-spread-the-word-4d48cd9ec97c

I have tried many times on the telegram camping, it show error message.
I still can't join this telegram camping.

May i know the signature camping is it still available ? coz i submit few weeks but no any update on the system. 

lrr
Activity: 60
February 18, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
Signals Partners with Blockchain Prediction Market Platform STOX

Together we can increase relevance of Buy or Sell signals and give users edge beyond other traders. Read more about the partnership in latest blogpost: https://blog.signals.network/signals-partners-with-blockchain-prediction-market-platform-stox-e4d3ed739a95

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
Hello. Manager, i can't Sign in to my account, because there is no chapter. How to fix it?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
good afternoon! Tell me if the company was allocated 450 000 SGN on Twitter, and all the participants collected more than this amount, then how will the coins be distributed? For example 1500 people and each collected 2000 SGN coins  -  1500 * 2000SGN = 3 000 000 SGN. Please respond.  Smiley
February 16, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
Hi,
is there some problem with the bounty portal? It was working great for months, but yesterday when I tried to open it, my browser blocked the connection because it is not private.

Sorry for that! It is fixed already.
Pages:
Jump to: