Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]: Official Credits (CRDS) Bounty Campaign Thread - page 2. (Read 28030 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
dev i newbi this forum.i can join bounty can still open bounty?
please if you want posting read page one So you do not look stupid
this project is over
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Did you see my post before yours? Or you think i asked this just for fun )))
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
@Andrew2k has control of the bounty CRDS so it's up to him to either pay the bounty amounts owing or transfer the CRDS to myself or another member. He has moved on to a new project and thus may not release the CRDS. It is beyond my control, he can update this thread if/when he feels he should.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
still waiting for Twittter Campaign
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Any need for proper Dutch translation?
Activity: 392

Thank you for not leaving us, I wish you good luck and will wait for good news!
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Hello Manager
I saw my name on the spreadsheet but my credits are not updated on the spreadsheet..
Can you please check and update it on the spreadsheet
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
News? I don't have time for slack, and for internal talks, i think we deserve to have update here, after all.
I would like to see plans for this new coin..Where is that other developer who sold his stash? What damage is made?
Activity: 417
The campaigns are both done for now. Whenever the new coin is launched people will still get their payment. We will cover the expenses of your work but do not expect payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum, we were scammed just as you were. I know people are disappointed that another project with potential ended like this, we are too.

whats the matter mate? why is it the credits were scammed? i thought this ico will be successful. too bad it happened. Sad

This wasn't an ICO!!! Some of you never read the specifications. Too many of those joining campaigns are in just for the quick buck, they always end up hurting the economy of the coin as well with their dumps right upon listing on exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The campaigns are both done for now. Whenever the new coin is launched people will still get their payment. We will cover the expenses of your work but do not expect payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum, we were scammed just as you were. I know people are disappointed that another project with potential ended like this, we are too.

whats the matter mate? why is it the credits were scammed? i thought this ico will be successful. too bad it happened. Sad
Activity: 417
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I will join this project twitter campaign

Twitter campaign has close
Activity: 294
hy dev .,
Why in my spreadsheet in red. ?? Explain to me what happened,., ?? I've tweeted and retweeted,.,? Thank you sir
Activity: 524
Yeah scam, this is not predicted, I hope op will pay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will join this project twitter campaign
Pages:
Jump to: