Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY OFFICIAL] 🚙 VINCHAIN 🚙 Any information CAN NOT BE CHANGED - page 2. (Read 47804 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
can send me a link where I can swap my VIN token
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hello.
In a personal message, you said that I found the steaks wrong. But how can I find them wrong, if I just summed up those steaks that were attributed to me during generosity?
Let me remind you: for Twitter I was credited with 252 steaks and 309 tokens. However, if you count all steaks, you should get 327 steaks and 654 counter (position in table no. 289.
For Facebook, I was credited with 184 steaks and 372 chips. However, if you count all steaks, you should get 242 steaks and 484 tokens (position in table number 163).
As a result, for Twitter and Facebook I had to register 569 steaks and 1138 tokens (all information is easily checked by the table).
However, I was assigned only 881 tokens.
Therefore, I ask you to convey me the missing 257 tokens.
Thank you.
PS It will not be good if, at the very end, you spoil the good impression of participating in the campaign, not only for me, but for those who read these lines.
Dear manager!
Will you leave my message without reply?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Interview with our CEO Alex Miles and Matt Carpenter

Interview with our CEO Alex Miles and Matt Carpenter - Chief Financial Officer of Audi of America and Audi Canada. Matt has a breadth of experience managing in the automotive industry. In this interview he is talking about his interest in the VINchain, his passion for the automotive industry, and his aim to create a better future! Matt describes the future of the project and how his participation will open new doors, give new perspectives, and opportunities for VINchain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YGOQ90wYc
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Hello.
In a personal message, you said that I found the steaks wrong. But how could I find them wrong if I just summed up those steaks that I was credited with during the bounty?
Let me remind you: for Twitter I was credited with 252 steaks and 309 tokens. However, if you count all the steaks, you should get 327 steaks and 654 tokens (position in table number 289.
For Facebook, I was credited with 184 steaks and 372 tokens. However, if you count all the steaks, you should get 242 steaks and 484 tokens (position in table number 163).
As a result, for Twitter and Facebook I had to enroll 569 steaks and 1138 tokens (all information is easily verified by the table).
However, I was credited with only 881 tokens.
Therefore, I ask you to credit me with the missing 257 tokens.
Thank you.
PS It will not be good if you, at the very end, spoil the good impression of participating in the campaign not only for me, but also for those who read these lines.
Dear manager!
Will you leave my message unanswered?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

My Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
My Username : mucutkeren
I need help to change my eth address
Old eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6c
New eth address
0xBB207E5A338c81c2F6becf7d4c1C3Dfa9Be018A6
There was an error when I entered my eth address

My participation in the Bounty VINCHAIN Campaign :
1. Facebook
    spreadsheet number : 780
2. Medium
    spreadsheet number : 243
3. Media
    spreadsheet number : 1005

Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I got my markers thanks to the developers, the project is waiting for the greatest future
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello
My token in the spreadsheet 9,845 but I only received 9.845.
I hope it will be fix soon.
Hello.
In a personal message, you said that I found the steaks wrong. But how could I find them wrong if I just summed up those steaks that I was credited with during the bounty?
Let me remind you: for Twitter I was credited with 252 steaks and 309 tokens. However, if you count all the steaks, you should get 327 steaks and 654 tokens (position in table number 289.
For Facebook, I was credited with 184 steaks and 372 tokens. However, if you count all the steaks, you should get 242 steaks and 484 tokens (position in table number 163).
As a result, for Twitter and Facebook I had to enroll 569 steaks and 1138 tokens (all information is easily verified by the table).
However, I was credited with only 881 tokens.
Therefore, I ask you to credit me with the missing 257 tokens.
Thank you.
PS It will not be good if you, at the very end, spoil the good impression of participating in the campaign not only for me, but also for those who read these lines.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello, there was a mistake in distribution. The team'll solve it. It depends on the team, not me. I think they'll do it as soon as possible.
Thank you Manager!  have received the correct number of missing tokens! It's really a small error when entering numbers. You have very good support
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Hello, there was a mistake in distribution. The team'll solve it. It depends on the team, not me. I think they'll do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 721
the payment is still less. When will the rest be paid again?
the same problem almost all the participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi on spreadsheet my tokens are 1269 for facebook but I only received 1.269 VIN. You can check transaction.
Me too. My tokens are 1976 but I only recevied 1.976 VIN. Please re check for all! thank manager!
Activity: 448
Hi on spreadsheet my tokens are 1269 for facebook but I only received 1.269 VIN. You can check transaction.
the same
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Dear Manager,

i participate on Facebook and twitter campaign and payment was not worth it.

the total token 1,834.00 but what i received in my wallet 1.834 token

my detail show below

Facebook spreadsheet number #195

twitter spreadsheet number #741

and my weekly report link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24918798

Pages:
Jump to: