Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty]: Official Zenome project bounty campaign thread - page 4. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Why making at least 1 tweet is obligatory? According to your twitter tasks, retweet 0,5stake, tweet 0,5-1stakes and there is no requirements have written to do both (like for example facebook there is "complete at least one task of this category a week"). I thought to make 1 retweet a week to have 0,5 stake, but now it turns out that it does not count without tweet and I just missed two weeks. Those rules are not clear!

Hi! The rules are actually clearly stated. The minimum requirements for the week: 1 retweet+1 tweet. But you can do also 1 tweet a day - there is no limit for tweets as for retweets (only 1 retweet a week).

One more time about tweet classification:
2. Write tweet about Zenome:                                   
... low-effort tweet (if you just copy information from our social media)
Limits: 1 a week
Reward: 0,5 Stake 
... interesting tweet (write your opinion & interesting facts about the project)
Limits: 1 a day
Reward: 1 Stake
... tweet that got retweeted 10+ times (It's clear enough)
Limits: 2 in total
Reward: 10 Stakes

Please read carefully:

To take part in Twitter bounty campaign:

1. Follow @ZenomePlatform
2. Apply to join the campaign here.
3. You have to make one retweet and write one own tweet each week.

If you have any other questions - the easiest & fastest way to communicate is our telegram chat: link

Good luck!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Why making at least 1 tweet is obligatory? According to your twitter tasks, retweet 0,5stake, tweet 0,5-1stakes and there is no requirements have written to do both (like for example facebook there is "complete at least one task of this category a week"). I thought to make 1 retweet a week to have 0,5 stake, but now it turns out that it does not count without tweet and I just missed two weeks. Those rules are not clear!
Relatively descent looking project, looking forward getting on-board this one.

Thank you for the support! Join our channel for all the recent news about the project: https://t.me/zenomenews
Hi, I would love to translate thread and even Whitepaper but Im still newbie and cant fill the participant form. Is there any way I can participate in translation bounty.

For now I have only one translated project:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-dimoncoin-fudd-decentralized-sns-decentralizirani-2258591

Hi! What is your language?

Oh, sorry, I didnt post the most important thing. I would love to do croatian translation!

What exactly do you want to do?
Translate the ANN thread,
Translate whitepaper
Moderate the local Zenome ANN thread

I can do all of it, ANN thread can be done by tomorrow, for whitepaper Ill need more time.

Okay! We'll put you in the list of participant for this bounty campaign section. You can start to do your tasks, but don't forget to send the links to your works using the following google form, otherwise no bounty stakes will be credited to you.
Hi! Im done with croeatian translation. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23280749 Please check it out and let me know if it is OK, and if you need me to post something more on topic.

I submitted my work via google form that you provided in last post.

I would love to do whitepaper now. Is it possible to get whitepaper in .doc format or some other editable format and images in photoshop file format?

Thank you for your work! Please provide your email address - we'll send you our WP.
Activity: 84
Hi, I would love to translate thread and even Whitepaper but Im still newbie and cant fill the participant form. Is there any way I can participate in translation bounty.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-dimoncoin-fudd-decentralized-sns-decentralizirani-2258591

Oh, sorry, I didnt post the most important thing. I would love to do croatian translation!

Translate whitepaper

I can do all of it, ANN thread can be done by tomorrow, for whitepaper Ill need more time.

Okay! We'll put you in the list of participant for this bounty campaign section. You can start to do your tasks, but don't forget to send the links to your works using the following google form, otherwise no bounty stakes will be credited to you.
Hi! Im done with croeatian translation. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23280749 Please check it out and let me know if it is OK, and if you need me to post something more on topic.

I submitted my work via google form that you provided in last post.

I would love to do whitepaper now. Is it possible to get whitepaper in .doc format or some other editable format and images in photoshop file format?

Translate whitepaper

Translate whitepaper

Translate whitepaper

Hi,

I just joined your Twitter campaign, wish you much success! Please just let me know do we have to post activities here weekly?

Thank you,

best regards

Hi! Thank you for your support!

For Twitter bounty campaign:
 - You have to make one retweet and write one own tweet each week.

Activity: 224
Hi,

I just joined your Twitter campaign, wish you much success! Please just let me know do we have to post activities here weekly?

Thank you,

best regards

I was going to reserve a translation of Whitepaper, but, after reading it, I think that 500 shares is probably not a good enough reward for a good translation of such a massive, very technical document. Good luck to the guys, who'll go for it.

Thank you for your feedback! We have changed the terms! Now one WP translation = more than 2k stakes. Join our bounty campaign!

I like it more now. Just used your form to reserve a Polish translation of the whitepaper, if you need one.

Okay! Please stay tuned for Translation&Community participants spreadsheet update!
Activity: 218
I was going to reserve a translation of Whitepaper, but, after reading it, I think that 500 shares is probably not a good enough reward for a good translation of such a massive, very technical document. Good luck to the guys, who'll go for it.

Thank you for your feedback! We have changed the terms! Now one WP translation = more than 2k stakes. Join our bounty campaign!

I like it more now. Just used your form to reserve a Polish translation of the whitepaper, if you need one.

Activity: 218
subscribe

Thank you for your support! If you have any questions - please join our telegram support chat
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
subscribe

Tell me, will the spreadsheets be published with the accepted participants?

Yes, all the spreadsheets will include only accepted participants + their intermediary activities& stakes. If you are not in the list - you can join our Zenome Bounty telegram chat and ask all the questions!
Good luck! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: