Pages:
Author

Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED] - page 2. (Read 47200 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I got my signature bounty. Thank you for the great work not only in project development but in marketing campaigns.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bounties are being received and I was expecting a very big dump but it never happened . Still the tokens are cheap right now time for me to scoop up some more.
where the token are trading now?i want to know the price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Bounties are being received and I was expecting a very big dump but it never happened . Still the tokens are cheap right now time for me to scoop up some more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I got my tokens thanks opus team ! really appreciate this
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
congratulations that everything has worked out. now I will buy because the price drops. then I will keep the token a year and resell with much much profit . there are always enough people who sell badly what is good for buyers  Grin
Activity: 658
I finally received my tokens: thank you! Which exchanges can be exchanged? I would like to buy others soon...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
finally, now we can concentrate on the project
Activity: 210
recieved tokens for the facebook bounty campaign . Thank you very much opt teams and good luck
Activity: 660
Thank you, my coins are in my wallet! Team good luck in all endeavors and we have good exchanges and high rates!
Activity: 476
Came all coins for both Twitter and Facebook. They kept their oschastaniya.Molodtsy. Good luck in the development of the project!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
At last! Received reeward for Facebook bounty. Now let's wait fot the Opus token to skyrocket)) I think the price can easily go up to 0,2$-0,5$ per token. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
September 21, 2017
All bounties (except for Community Managers) have been distributed.
Signature, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter), Translation & Community Engagement.

If someone still hasn't received their bounties, or has any concerns regarding the bounties,
Please send an email to the Opus team
or reach them on Slack/Telegram
so they can address your concerns.

Kindly address all technical discussion of Opus Platform to our Official Announcement Thread: HERE

Thanks everyone for participating on Opus Bounty Campaign, for your patience and trust.

Activity: 434
recieved tokens for the signature campaign . Thank you very much opt teams ,
waiting for listing opt in big exchage good luck to the Opus team .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Big thanks for All participants! All bounty rewards have been paid, if you havent received your rewards please contact the team in slack.
Activity: 364
Finally I got my stakes for signature campaign. It was so long, thank's for new community manager. Now jusy hodl!  Cheesy
Activity: 210
I'm surprised really ! wasn't expecting receive bounty but finally I did. signature and Facebook both arrived and very happy about it. thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
perfect. signature bounty has arrived. everything perfect now.
I'll keep the token and not sell one . I hope that the opus project well developed and wish much success in the future
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Recevied of payment facebook campaign , that is cool for work
thankyou of payment
i hope holding this payment until price raise up
i also get my facebook campaign bounty.that really is a nice team.good luck for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I got My Token from Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign
Thank you Manager and OPUS team.Now... Time to hold until my target price.

What is your target price Cheesy by what this year is it?
Activity: 336
I got My Token from Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign
Thank you Manager and OPUS team.Now... Time to hold until my target price.
Pages:
Jump to: