Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 11. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
I would always support bounties over airdrops. Bounty rewards is much good and there is only a small possibilities that they won't pay unlike airdrop there is a high chance that the team won't pay us. I had join several airdrops in the past and only few are paying. I think if you can do bounty campaign. You should do it and give airdrops a fewer time.
Activity: 209
April 19, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
I am participate in the bounty. There are good airdrops, but mostly their cost is too low and a large volume of tokens in the wallet is created.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Airdrop all you need to do is register your mail/telegram account with eth wallet then wait for free token on your wallet. When in bounty campaign there's a task to be completed to get your token but it's success rate was quite high and the given reward are awesome. But you could do both at the same time to earn more.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
April 19, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
I guess it depends on the person and the situation.  Someone with a lot of energy can and should be able to do both Bounty and Airdrop.  Air drops just take a lot of patience and energy to find worthwhile airdrops to join.  Or, you could just join every airdrop you find and hope for the best.  Eventually though, airdrops can easily burn you out.  For bounty, it's much more important to be on a project that you believe will succeed... otherwise it can be a really big waste of time.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
Both of them are worth to earn money. Especially when you doesn't have money and want to earn money without need real job and easy work.  Grin
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
If you don't have money or not enough money so both of them are good. They give you chance to get money from some parties.
It does not matter to me which is easiest, since both are considered easy, why not do both?
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
In contrast, rewards are much better than airdrops. Airdrops give you only very few tokens, mainly telegrams, but rewards often take more time to complete, but the rewards are much greater.
Activity: 93
April 19, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
For me you can do both thing you can do bounties and then after that do also airdrops .these two kind of sites giving as a money for free. So its up to you if you can do both thing
Activity: 69
April 19, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
Like most people who started using airdrops, I quickly realized that most of them are just a waste of time. On the other hand, if you choose to advertise an item on your personal profile and post, then for both parties, this is a win-win situation for both parties (even if it is time consuming, but what is not?), Because the team is getting more and more attention from people they pay in their coins/tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
the most easiest way to get token is the airdrop all you just need to do is to participate to it and that's it you will gain tokens without doing anything and that is the easiest way I know
Activity: 161
April 19, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
I prefer to Bounty. because Bounty has a much more expensive allocation than Airdrop. besides that, I also earn a lot of money from joining on Bounty.
Activity: 36
April 19, 2018, 01:21:43 AM
Join The Revolution and Make the Medical Free!

What is PeerAtlas?
A peer-reviewed, open-source medical encyclopedia

PeerAtlas is supported by a digital token — ATLAS.

ATLAS is designed with features useful to an active trader, passive investor, and practicing physician.

PROBLEM
Medical information is not free.

SOLUTION
PeerAtlas will make medical information free, permanently.

FUTURE
PeerAtlas will develop the world’s most advanced medical AI by combining its medical recommendations with real patient results to create a worldwide live rolling clinical trial.

Presale Will be Starting on May!!

First Aid (1000 ATLAS) promo is open!

*Please do not expect your KYC documents to be approved until at least 4 days after you submit them. Thanks! We have a ton of these to review and it must be done correctly*
 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOw2P2ueXdF54aH_SxAG7YVgqrTz6IDlJ5PdomUi1tCuEIYw/viewform

Kindly Submit your KYC to below following Address.

http://www.peeratlas.org/kyc
Activity: 290
April 19, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
Bountybis definitely the best way to earn. Airdrop on the other hand maybe free but it will take awhile to earn a decent amount. Airdrops lately are either dump coins or worthless although I am sure there are good airdrops available still out there. If you have a lot of free time and dedication then bounty campaigns is the best choice for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 19, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
Now I prefer the company's bounty, but there are always a lot of questions related to counting awards, problems with payments. It is very important to pay attention to the company's bounty managers.
Activity: 83
April 19, 2018, 12:56:44 AM
Bounty I think because if you put good efforts and hardwork your reward will be worthit and airdrops have many scammers so be careful. In bounties you just have to choose a good one.
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
​​SENTINEL PROTOCOL AIRDROP 📢

Operating on blockchain technology, Sentinel Protocol harnesses collective cyber security intelligence to protect crypto assets against hackers, scams and fraud.

Sentinel Protocol is airdropping UPP tokens to telegram and reddit users

- 👉 Chat with the bot : http://bit.ly/2HcQTGB

- Join their Telegram group to get 2 UPP

- Subscribe to their subreddit to get 2UPP

- Submit Details
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 18, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Come on, what is this question? Do you really think that is possible to earn some good money with airdrops???  Wink

Instead, you can earn something good participating in bounties, it's not easy, but possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 18, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
You can participate in everything in order to get the maximum profit. I started with airdrops, because I could not choose a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
why not do both, you just have to register to airdrop, and whenever you are on the forum every post you make do it for a good project bounty
Now most of the airdrops require not only registration but also some specific actions. It's more like doing assignments for money. Taking into account the fact that profits from airdrops are very rare, it makes no sense to participate in them.
Activity: 70
April 18, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
both of which you can follow. but not all airdrop has a good value after entering the market. there are many different airdrop and bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: