Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 111. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 01:15:15 AM
I like airdrops more. Its easier with less requirements to fill. I am a participant of one of the best airdrops right now in DeepOnion and it has been very rewarding.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
most people likes easy money, so i would say i prefer airdrop than bounty.
Activity: 67
January 09, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
I Like Airdrop better, I have collected some nice cash from a few of them...

Here is a good one to check out..

Water 2 The World Airdrop/ Give Me Water Contest

They are giving away $700 worth of WtW tokens to the first 200 subscribers to their Telegram and Facebook Channels

You Have to sign up on their Whitelist, Join their Telegram Group and help promote the ICO on Facebook

Link: https://watertotheworld.io/

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
Usually you earn tokens worth very little with airdrops (but you don't need to do actual work). Bounties it depends, I have earned very little sometimes (worthless) or I have been pleasingly surprised with more than USD 500 worth of tokens. I only do bounties for projects I like and invest myself, it is a way to earn more tokens you like on top of your investment, like the cream on top of the pie.

I have the same thought with you. I do bounties more than airdrops since bounties are usually done in projects and this could earn better than anything. However, waiting for it is a little way beyond how we think of the waiting time of earning in bitcoin. Bounty takes more time but it is worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 09, 2018, 12:47:29 AM
I will choose bounty because there is a small amount of chance that it is a scam that is why i will still choose bounty instead of airdrops
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
-----
January 09, 2018, 12:42:06 AM
If you want the easiest way to earn, go for airdrop. Contradiction is there are a lot of scams in airdrop and you will earn little. So I suggest you to go for bounty. You just need a lot of effort and time.
Activity: 23
January 09, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
I should say, that if you really think that project is good, you should do both bounty and airdrop. the aidrop is free but small amount, in bounty you should do tasks to get coins, but in bounty you can get competitive amount. So if both are availible choose both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 12:21:36 AM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?

You are just wasting your time joining airdrop because of a very small token that they will going to give, mostly don't give, and risky because some are phishing sites in which your sensitive private details will be risked to be steal. Bounty is the best just choose properly the ICO and who is the campaign manager then you will have the opportunity to earn big like us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:15:09 AM
I think airdrop is the easiest way to earn tokens but I've done with that not all profitable, unlike last year and so many scammy airdrop now like donate first before you get your token and too much fill up the form. Bounty is profitable you were lucky if they are successful their tokens, chances are will increase the price so much.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 09, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
Before airdrop is the easiest way to get free coin. But now most of airdrops didn't send the coin after the airdrop ends. Now better join bounty if the ico run success we will get pay in worth amount. If not success the ico sometimes still pay our work with small amount but sometimes we don't receive any payment. But the more trusting to earn token was from bounty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 08, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
Most easiest way to earn token/coin is join airdrop. But if u join airdrop u just get a little token . Differrent with bounty , we must work to got a token but if project succes we can got many token from bounty.
they have the same thing cause in bounty we all know that some of the bounty campaign are not paying wisely so they have same characteristic for , but for much better this is more good to choose this both you can have the chance to choose this both for while you are in campaign and you joined some airdrop too.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 08, 2018, 08:02:50 PM
Bounty campaign is more profitable than airdrop. Many coins they give in airdrop have no value.  I think airdrop is just a waste of time. I've join bounty and i earn big last week.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
of course bounty, I've participated a lot in bounty, and I've received many benefits from it. it's just a matter of how you want to decide which project you are going to follow
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
Bounty will give you real profit if the ICO is successful for sure. I have already tested that one because i already earned big profit in the former than the latter. There are also airdrop that'll give you a shot that you never expected but that's quite hard to find today since almost all airdrops nowy are just totally scam or team strategy to let people know about that certain coin.
Activity: 172
January 08, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
I don't have much idea about airdrop which clearly imploes that i haven't tried it even once. Although, i am a bit curious as to what and how it really works and if it can generate more profit than any other ways of gaining profit thru digital currency. Anyhow, since my knowledge is a bit limited, i guess i would go for bounties.
Activity: 290
January 08, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
All airdrop is all profit because all you just need to is to collect those token but their are all dump coin so whenever you got it sell it. I likke the most is bounties because bounties has a chance to pump .unlike on the airdrop a lot of them is dump but on the bounty thier is a chance of scam
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
airdrop if you just want to have a small scale profit without doing that much but on the other hand if you are a hard working person bounty program is the best for you. to be honest doing campaign is not that hard compared to local jobs or labor Smiley
Activity: 112
January 08, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
for signature you may get more valuable coin, from airdrops you usually get very little value
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Both Bounty and Airdrop are good opportunities for the development of currencies.
If you have good offers, you can easily earn both there and there.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
January 08, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

Airdrop is quite easy, it's just the result of airdrop sometimes most of the price is not good
Jump to: