Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 36. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
I obviously chose both. bounty is easy to do and airdrop is equally easy as airdrop is a free coin. and we can earn money by following it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 01, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
Bounty is more legit that airdrop. But they are both free so you can do both airdrop and bounty, after doing your reporting in some bounties. Start doing some airdrop, there are also many airdrop that is scam, asking for some donation. Be careful always.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
if we talk about  most easiest way to earn token, then airdrop is the best... but if you want more token, then bounty for sure...
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
if to get a fast token in the airdrop faster if the baunty is long but if in the airdrop toke it most not yet sold in the sale even though the behavior is still the price is still cheap, but if the baunty was a bit old to get his tokens but sold in selling it is clear if I think airdrop ya need baunty also need to be able to invest in or sell to buy a higher token price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
April 01, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
Of course bounty dude😄 I got more money from bounty! I earned in Airdrop is cheap, maybe $5-$10😢 but when I participate on bounty get $100-$1000. It's up to you, I recommended to choose Bounty
Activity: 139
April 01, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
This is a very rare case, one in a million but you can collect everything you find in your wallet and maybe you will be the lucky one.

https://i.redd.it/5vzr0hxh29p01.jpg
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:18:24 AM
For me working on bounty campaign is still better than airdrop and i like to work on bounty campaign because bounty can totally give us many profit or many money, and if we are lucky enough to join or to participate on very great bounty like the deal coin
copper member
Activity: 308
April 01, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
sure, bounty. as option 80% bounty 20% airdrop. I probably only made 2 airdrop and went to bounty. airdrop does not believe
Activity: 356
April 01, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
The airdrop is very simple, but the coins usually come from the airdrop result may be valuable, some of which are not valuable. Unlike gifts, gifts are produced by hard work, which is based on our future.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
Airdrop does not bring many tokens, in most cases they do not even come to the wallet. I participated in many airdrops, received only a few different tokens, which are not even traded on stock exchanges. Therefore for me airdrop is not a payoff, although some of them do send tokens, with a total cost of $10-$20.
Activity: 53
April 01, 2018, 02:18:56 AM
There are many airdrops coming...but don't know we get the tokens or not .better do Bounties but they never easy guyz
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
I think bounty is better. It's very hard to earn something decent only with airdrops because the reward usually too small.
April 01, 2018, 12:21:16 AM

if you looking for what is the more easy, I said Airdrop!, but If you want get more token, you should join bounty too, 'cause airdrop will give you little stake and of course a lot of participant there!
April 01, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
BHOM AIRDROP  📢

BHOM, which stands for BLOCKCHAIN HOME, is a blockchain-based property transaction & investment platform.

BHOM is airdropping
BHOM tokens to users that complete simple social media tasks.

- Click on join BHOM dashboard kyc|bounty program

- Confirm your email

- Complete simple social media  tasks to earn points which would be converted to BHOM tokens
Activity: 290
March 31, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
Bounty is the easiest way to earn token , you earn token in airdrop too but in small price.
Activity: 294
March 31, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
certainly bounty is esier way to earn tokens when comparing airdrop. easy to understand, bounty has a clear project with good product or service. But most of airdrop are scam. they do not have any product or service. they just create the name of project, collect your data detail and say good bye.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:34:43 PM
I am voting for bounty  because it is more reasonable -  you spend your time and efforts and as a result you receive rewards. Airdrops is a free cheese in the mousehack
I never expected these bounties to be this attractive , i have participated in the past and you cannot actually make that much but then again if you keep on joining everything possible and wait for the long run, then it might give you huge profits, earlier we used to have good airdrops but now a days i do not see that much profit in it too as there are too many users to claim these drops. Grin
Activity: 244
March 31, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
I am voting for bounty  because it is more reasonable -  you spend your time and efforts and as a result you receive rewards. Airdrops is a free cheese in the mousehack
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
March 31, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
I participate in the bounty and often collect free coins from airdrops. It seems to me that this is an excellent source of income. But many coins can be useless.

Agreed many coins are useless and probably not worth the time it takes to fill in the forms sometimes.

I have also noticed that in some telegram campaigns they just get hammered with what look like bots as there are thousands more applicants for those than anything else.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
March 31, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
I participate in the bounty and often collect free coins from airdrops. It seems to me that this is an excellent source of income. But many coins can be useless.
Pages:
Jump to: