Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 61. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 02:33:44 AM
You can earn easily through airdrop but the catch is the tokens they give is usually is in a small amount almost nothing but if you work hard into joining vast amount of airdrop the effects can be seen though i suggest to try bounty campaigns because unlike drop you can earn a lot and if you can join a translation campaign the pay off is almost doing a decent work.its your choice on what way you earn but be careful coins arent stable focusing on a single coin could cost your time
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
March 12, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
And Airdrop bounty,but bounty is the best course podpisnye,but you can also enter a few more companies on social networks,it is desirable to participate here and there,and see what happens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 02:15:52 AM
Personally, I try both Bounty and Airdrops. Scammers are everywhere, but you can make money in both cases. Sometimes a little, and sometimes very worthy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 01:15:27 AM
I think it's better to do both. Because for me bounty and airdrop it's a very easy job. But if you have other work so can not do both better do airdrop only. Airdrop is not difficult and there is no need to create reports. So there is still some free time for you to work in the real world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 01:12:16 AM
For bounty requirement you need to be high level to get more tokens and you only can participate from the start till the end. Joining bounty if i am not wrong you are referring to (signature campaign) which is more of a long term commitment compare to airdrops. Airdrop wise if you can get tons of referral it can worth more than what you earn from bounty, if you got your airdrop group you can just post your referral link and they will do the work automatically which is a very time saving but will be a bit messy unless you take note of which token airdrop you do on which day.
Why don't you do both and earn from both side at the same time? I will recommend bounty which is much more easy for you to post if you are using a phone and not a computer.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
Some airdrop is very reliable. I suggest if there are already many tokens generated from airdrop based on the price of 1 $ it is very good and better sold immediately before the price drops and ends on shitcoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
well if i were you, ill for both to earn more, airdrop issues are scan while bounty depends somehow have requirements so why not go both
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 12, 2018, 01:00:07 AM
Airdrop are the easiest way to earn free token without doing a lot. But so many airdrop didn't pay, so its better you take a deep look at the project or sign up as many as you could do.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:58:15 AM
I prefer bounty than airdrop because most of airdrop are scams. they create a bullshit token without any product to support it. so do not join airdrop
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 11:40:27 PM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
The easiest way to get a token is from airdrop because we just need to follow a few pointers and give our address and then they will send a token to us, it's just maybe a lot of airdrop that we follow is a token that is not worth.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
March 11, 2018, 11:24:23 PM
airdrop is a way to introduce token to the public at large free of charge and usually just follow telegram and social media, then we just wait for the division only, but if bounty we have to list and share postings from social media program and takes a fairly long time. so if you want to quickly get a token can follow both ways

Both. I earn some tokens from airdrop too and some become valuable. But  now, there are many  bogus project that seems to be legit. Always be careful when giving your important details esp your email.So far bounty is a good option, most project is planned and  raising funds in a good way. Hope you review bounty program and the project behind before joining also.
Activity: 231
March 11, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
Of course the easiest way to earn free token is by participating in airdrop. Very easy job and don't need a lot of time to do it. But most of the project didn't pay, so my suggestion is sign up to many project so the chance that you can get is bigger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
You can do both easily. Airdrop is free coins without any efforts while bounties are earned through efforts...
so true. for those of you who like free stuff is Airdroplah answer. but do not expect more, because the tokens Airdrop provided are not too big.

Dont expect too much because its not enough to buy car but only cigarret.
Doing both is the best choice but if you have more time. If only small portion of time then go to bounty only.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 11:11:48 PM
It is better to participate in both.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 11, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
if you want easy?then go for airdrop,but dont blame me if your head turns burning pot if scams feeds you everyday..if you want good and more legit way,but not that easy then go fo bounty campaigns,this profiteering is the best way for the majority of crypto king money.just be analytical so legitimate will be in your front since many bounty now a days making scams for easy bucks
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 11, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
If you do not want to bother then choose airdrop. But most coin obtained through airdrop is spam coin. Then you must be smart in sorting. If you want more results I choose bounty
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

It will be airdrop because after the one time fill up of the form the other activity is just to wait for their campaign to become successful unlike bounty we will required to post with quota every week but they say most of airdrops are scam so that is why i did not join airdrop.

For me airdrops is the easies  to collect a token because theres many bounty do a airdrops to give chance to other to get a token of her bounty but its small pcs to airdrops.bounty to is good also to collect a token and easy to get but its very longtime to get it because you wait it to success or finish the bounty so you can get a token.both of that is easy to get but you need a patience.

Airdrop is very profitable before but recently airdrop are most like garbage.
I think more competitor make them are like shitcoin. So joining airdrop now is wasting time.
Activity: 111
March 11, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
airdrop is a way to introduce token to the public at large free of charge and usually just follow telegram and social media, then we just wait for the division only, but if bounty we have to list and share postings from social media program and takes a fairly long time. so if you want to quickly get a token can follow both ways
Activity: 87
March 11, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Original Crypto Coin (OCC) just finished Airdropping 56 Billion. 

Now on Fork Delta

https://originalcryptocoin.com/occ-now-trading-on-forkdelta/

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
Let us compare the two previously.

airdrop enough with just sign up without doing the heavy work, but gets results just how alone and not too large.
bounty, take time to do it but the results obtained are also quite large and could even exceed the airdrop.

My conclusion if both get the results then vote bounty just greater value.
Pages:
Jump to: