Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 85. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
The easiest way to earn tokens is Airdrop. You can earn tokens effortless but most often airdrop tokens are shitcoins. In Bounty campaigns, you can earn much more tokens but not easily. You have to work hard for their campaigns and more than a month before the token distribution or when the ICO ends.
Activity: 105
Get your share of the future
January 28, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
I think Airdrop is the most easiest way to earn token. Because airdrop is one work way to get token and bounty is week or ICO time work to get token. I prefer  airdrop then bounty for easiest way to get token.

Well Airdrop is the easiest one but if you compare the return on investment comparing to the time that you spend and the money you receive, you will find out that bounties are much more profitable.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
Hello, hello. listen to me, I think you should not waste time on Airdrop awards, there are not so many of them and you will not earn it well.
but Bounty is quite another matter, you help the projects spread so that as many people as possible see and become interested in them and they pay you for it.
Thus, the income from Bounty should be better and more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
January 28, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
Both of these ways of earnings is quite simple. They differ only in that for air drops you only need to register somewhere, and to participate in the bounty of the companies you need developed account in bitcointalk or some sort of social network.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
If you have enough time, I would do both, if not, then bounty is more reliable, since not all airdrops come and something really is worth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
Bounties spread the word of mouth and working on bounties we come to know good projects and as well as ico will get quality advertising so bounties are better than air drops
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 28, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
Airdrop will give you the easiest option to earn crypto. But the stakes is small only when compared to bounty. On the other hand bounties provides you sure and more stakes but one must be diligent to do all required bounty tasks.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
I think Airdrop is the most easiest way to earn token. Because airdrop is one work way to get token and bounty is week or ICO time work to get token. I prefer  airdrop then bounty for easiest way to get token.
Hi friend. Tell me please, where can I find the bounty list
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
Activity: 395
January 28, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
Bounty. Here you can earn much more, several times. Airdrop is the original roulette, because nobody guarantees you that you will receive a reward, as well as the profitability of the inherent tokens, if you still get stuck. I do not even advise you to spend your time on them, focus on Bounty.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
One of a good bounty options I see @Viberate where they give away 5000 VIB's daily. you can read more on links bellow. This attracts more and more people.

Register:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 7
January 26, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
If your main purpose is to earn you should do both. You will only need to invest in both time and effort no need to invest. So both are good choice and win win situation just get more airdrops as many of them is a scam as well.
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
I personally prefer to make bounties because there are many ways you can get bounties, such as translating and hanging signatures, all of which are relatively simple. Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 26, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
I would go to the bounty , I wouldn't say that it was easy but its more applicable mostly on the people wanted some extra income. And on the other hand airdrop lets say 60 to 40 percent or a chance that is worth it. These day's many people scared of joining airdrop cause of its either it is fake or scam , So I say bounty.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 26, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
I currently prefer airdrops, because they are much easier and require less time.

Profit that you can gain with bounty is much bigger that airdrop ones. At the same time you can be fished during one of airdrops - some of them require wallet private key sometimes. So bounty is the best option
I think you are getting a big profit from airdrop so you currently choose airdrop as an income other than bounty. but if we see bounty will be greater profit than airdrop, and allocation for bounty is also very big than airdrop. so you should consider choosing airdrop or bounty.
GFE
Activity: 336
January 26, 2018, 12:29:18 PM
I currently prefer airdrops, because they are much easier and require less time.

Profit that you can gain with bounty is much bigger that airdrop ones. At the same time you can be fished during one of airdrops - some of them require wallet private key sometimes. So bounty is the best option
Activity: 140
January 26, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Depends on the bounty and depends on the airdrop, of course.

But generally, usually, airdrops are much shorter and faster. Unless they require too much work and you can quickly get some coins - go for that.

Both bounty and Airdrop are different models of promotion of tokens.
Both options are good, but very dependent on the development team that promotes the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
Activity: 9
January 26, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
airdrop
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
Depends on the bounty and depends on the airdrop, of course.

But generally, usually, airdrops are much shorter and faster. Unless they require too much work and you can quickly get some coins - go for that.
Pages:
Jump to: