Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrops ?? - page 5. (Read 692 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
August 01, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Bounty of course is most likely will give more money than Airdrop. Airdrop is given proportionally to the community while Bounty are only shared to people that have taken part and gave their effort sharing the platform's words through the community. The Bounty Hunters are rewarded based on your efforts and that is, you have more chance to gain more TOKENS/COINS.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
Both!  Many Airdrops will endup being worth nothing but if you spend about 30 to 45 minutes a day you will collect quite a few and increase chances of hitting jackpots!

Bounties, well if you spent a little bit of time checking out the quality of that company first then your are betting on something more certain.

Both are great ways to make some extra income in this crypto shared economy!
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 01, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
most airdrops today are pretty worthless....
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
If you want easier way to earn token, just go to airdrop. AFAIK you only need to sign up through registration form and then you will receive the token when the distribution begin.
Bounty is more difficult compared with airdrop, you need to do like manager says, follow the rules, earns the stake, and sometimes you even need to do KYC before you get your token
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:26:19 AM
Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
From my perception, i think bounty is better than airdrops because bounty offer you too much opportunity to catch up abundant number of token but airdrops can't give you too much than bounties. For this reasons by doing bounties you can make more money than airdrops.       
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Catalog Websites
August 01, 2018, 02:05:04 AM
There are airdrops that doesn't worth much after the ICO but after few months or year once that coin became popular and has gained nice volume it can be worth it. But if you are someone who are working full time with bounties of course you'll choose bounties over airdrops since most of them are only giving few bucks.
Bounties requires times while airdrops doesn't.
Activity: 328
July 31, 2018, 11:33:41 PM
Personally I think both methods are good for making money, some short term and others longer term, but to say that one is better than the other is difficult, since I have observed Airdrop that have left very good earnings, such as Bounties that also they have done it, that is why my recommendation is that if you have enough time, you participate in both, just as both are equally likely to be a success or a scam, but this is where our insight comes in to recognize a good project and a future promising.
Activity: 392
July 31, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
Both bounty and airdrop are good and equally have a handful of shortcomings. If you are fortunate, a good bounty or airdrop can make you smile but if the opposite is the case, a scam airdrop can nearly ruin anyone. Many of them are just a way of gaining access to your security so they can hack your wallet.
Activity: 686
July 31, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
To make money on airdrop, you need to do all of them to not miss valuable, but it takes a lot of time, I made a choice in favor of bounty, and a little airdrop.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 664
July 31, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
Bounty is easier than airdrop just read the rule and doing it yo will get the stake.if airdrop usually need some document
No, its totally different which bounty is much harder than airdrops because of the task you do in bounties unlike on airdrops which you would just need to sign up yourself to claim those free tokens and you should avoid those airdrops that do ask some document because its not really right for them to demand because you are not an investor and talking between on potential earnings then theres no doubt Bounty will possibly give you the opportunity but the hard thing is on how to spot the potential project or bounty program.
Activity: 574
July 31, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
In my opinion, both of them are perfect to make easy money
Also it depends on the project that gives bounty or airdrop
On your place i'd like to do all what you can and as much you can
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 31, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
People participate in bounty companies, while there is such an opportunity. It seems to me that the way to make money is not easier to come up with. Some of my acquaintances raise up to $ 3 thousand a month - this I think is an excellent result
Activity: 29
July 31, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
ICOs are now mostly scams and few in them are listed on the trading floors
They will split 2 to 4 times the ICO price regardless of how much money they sell at ICO
Activity: 29
July 31, 2018, 03:06:55 PM
Thank you everyone I'm listening to your comments
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
I prefer bounty! Bounty looks more reliable and stable. But if a good airdrop - why not take part in it? But I have not received payments on the airdrop yet!
Activity: 476
July 31, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
Participation in the company's bounty is more attractive, if only for the reason that you can earn a lot more in the bounty. There are such projects that the signature company can earn up to 10 ethereum
Activity: 199
July 31, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
for mine is bounty, the easy to get income by doing a bounty campaign.. so many here in Btt..
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 31, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
I choose both of them to earn free money. Because for long term work bounty is good and for short term work airdrop is the best. Mostly both Airdrops and Bounties are paying according to your work done.
 I am following Airdrops and Bounties from last 1.6 years and it is really profitable if you are following good bounties.
Nowadays there are many scam airdrops and bounties are happening. You have to choose airdrops and bounties wisely so you can't lose your hard work and time.
Don't join all of them just click on their website and check their team details, whitepaper, reviews from ICO listing, partnership with companies. J

BTW here you can find some good Airdrops https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/ and Bounties https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/  on our site.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 31, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
I stopped working with airdrops cos they became SO trashy last 6 months. I just cant find something real! Literally, there are scams everywhere. Only bounty!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 31, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
Hi everybody
Thanks all
Airdrops: (https://icomarks.com/airdrops).

Of course its the easiest one without any risk. However, most of them are requiring KYC now and I don't like giving out my private information. With that said, you can find a lot of bounties that doesn't have KYC but of course you have to due your due diligence and common sense. If something raises some red flag then don't join, simple as that. So if your goal is to make more money, I advise to go for a bounties. I have one good experience with a bounty which I work for two weeks only but I was able to get more than $1K payment. Imagine a 2 week work, probably cost me 1 hour day x 5 days, and getting $1K for that. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: