Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY OVER] OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD | ICO RESCHEDULED - page 49. (Read 21183 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Waiting for Spreadsheet and hopefully getting forward to its nice dev
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
why nothing spreadsheet in this project ?
Should be in every project it must exist the spreadsheet
Spreadsheet is coming up tomorrow.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
why nothing spreadsheet in this project ?
Should be in every project it must exist the spreadsheet
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I believe a spreadsheet will be coming out some time this week so we just need to be patient and wait. I know we all want to see if we have been accepted as I myself would like to know too as I have been tweeting about this project for the last few days but we must wait, anyway the dev seems to be accepting newbies so I'm sure we'll all be accepted unless people are caught cheating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Activity: 182
i join in sig. camp. how can i know if i am really accepted after filling up this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTDItGh_Lz8xCg14sU5yyDXARNswgC1xlD2hlQls5RsqRQXQ/formResponse

is theres any Spread sheet for the applicant?

I am looking forward to this project Good Luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello Dev
I not found spreadsheet, whether spreadsheet not yet created ?
Since many ICOs are scam, I think glu token developers should show of the contract addres of the etherium platform. The investors will sure that the token is real not faked. Many ICOs are scam that 's very embarrasing the world of crypto. That's why new investors are reluctuntly invest in ICO. COntract addres of the token will give a certain project that the coin is really exist.
The code has already been published in GitHub for anyone to review and the Presale address is going to go live in another 7 hrs. Please fell free to let us know if we can provide any further information to remove any doubts in people's minds. Gluon is a legit company with an amazing product which we believe in. We have also listed our company's address on the website in contrast to the scam ICO's.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Since many ICOs are scam, I think glu token developers should show of the contract addres of the etherium platform. The investors will sure that the token is real not faked. Many ICOs are scam that 's very embarrasing the world of crypto. That's why new investors are reluctuntly invest in ICO. COntract addres of the token will give a certain project that the coin is really exist.
Activity: 98
Thanks everyone for joining! Welcome!
Activity: 29
The clock is ticking closer and closer to our GluToken start time tomorrow and thank you all for your support and involvement in our great project.  Good luck to you all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Joined bounty facebook and twiiterю Good luck and big prices  Grin
PRESALE starts tonight.. Be a part of the action before it runs out.. Offering capped at 10,000,000 GLU
Hi,

I would like to write article on GLU token

Is there any bounty available for blog writing

Link to my Blog : https://steemit.com/@satish143

Thank you for your interest.  See link for our Gluon Bounty program. https://www.glutoken.com/bounty/
A very good project in August
And I am incorporated in bounty twitter of course this project is very promising
Good luck

Good luck to you and thank you for your well wishes.  REMEMBER tomorrow is the first day to buy Glutokens with a two for one promotion.
Activity: 294
A very good project in August
And I am incorporated in bounty twitter of course this project is very promising
Good luck
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Hi,

I would like to write article on GLU token

Is there any bounty available for blog writing

Link to my Blog : https://steemit.com/@satish143

Activity: 222
Joined social media campaign. I wish success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: