Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Participate in the Dapp.com Launch event and win 35 ETH reward! - page 6. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have registered and participated in the event. I hope I can get a lot of rewards! Also looking forward to new activities!
brand new
Activity: 0
I participated in this event and wished him a perfect ending!
I believe this event will achieve a perfect conclusion.
Activity: 51
I believe that if your project continues, the future will be very successful!
I believe the future of this platform is limitless.
The future development potential of this platform is unlimited,I am also very optimistic about it.
brand new
Does this application seem to be insufficient? Look forward to your development of more projects!
Now that many of their projects have been added to their website, it is estimated that there will be more and more in the future.
Activity: 102
I believe that if your project continues, the future will be very successful!
I believe the future of this platform is limitless.
brand new
Already participated in the event, I hope the project can develop very well afterwards!
The team is working hard and the follow-up development will not be bad!
Is there any report on team progress?
Now there are more than 200 DAPPs on the platform. I believe there will be more!
Where did you see it? I don't seem to find so much.
As you can see on the official website, all the cooperation projects can also be seen on official Twitter.
brand new
Your website is doing very well. It is also a very good idea. Is there consideration for doing your own ICO or issuing tokens?I believe that if you issue tokens, you will definitely succeed!
There are too many ICOs on the market, and it is not as good as the line to do a good job. ICO is not reliable.
I also think that ICO should be considered before the project is done. Otherwise, the project will not be able to develop well.
If the ICO allows the team to get more start-up capital, this is a good thing for the team.
Activity: 40
Now there are more than 200 DAPPs on the platform. I believe there will be more!
Where did you see it? I don't seem to find so much.
Does this application seem to be insufficient? Look forward to your development of more projects!
Now that many of their projects have been added to their website, it is estimated that there will be more and more in the future.
I believe there will be many projects in the future to join this platform.
Already participated in the event, I hope the project can develop very well afterwards!
Is there any report on team progress?
In the official Twitter you can find progress reports.
Your website is doing very well. It is also a very good idea. Is there consideration for doing your own ICO or issuing tokens?I believe that if you issue tokens, you will definitely succeed!
There are too many ICOs on the market, and it is not as good as the line to do a good job. ICO is not reliable.
I also think that ICO should be considered before the project is done. Otherwise, the project will not be able to develop well.
If the ICO allows the team to get more start-up capital, this is a good thing for the team.
Getting more money may result in the team not doing the project.
Where can I see the latest developments in the team?
You can follow the official Twitter account to get the latest news about the team.
Activity: 33
Where can I see the latest developments in the team?
Activity: 33
I don't really understand this activity. What can I do to get a reward?
As long as you participate according to the requirements of the event, you can get rewards.
Ethereum as a reward is a good choice, and many tokens are worthless nowadays!
Yes, many erc20 tokens based on Ethereum are not worth the money.
Yes, so I really like this activity and get valuable Ethereum
Yes, there will be more rewards waiting for you to participate in the future!
Activity: 85
Yes, so I really like this activity and get valuable Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: