Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] PAYPIE - Credit Risk Assessment Based on Blockchain Accounting - page 4. (Read 32942 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
where are spreadsheets for twitter campaign ?? i saw people got paid for twitter i have still not got any tokens yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I have recieved only around 20 tokens for hard job in Twitter since the start of campaign. Is it joke? Im really confused with Bounty pay out process and amounts calculation.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Have you already paid for Twitter? Why did not I get anything? And the tables are deleted. Does anyone know where the table is on Twitter?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear bounty manager!

1) I got less than 10% of my PPP tokens for a Twitter bounty campaign!

Check the table carefully!
My number - 375
You have incorrectly calculated the amount of my stakes! I have 7 weeks x 3 stakes = 21 stakes! And you in the graph sum wrote only 2 stakes! Sad

2) Also I did not receive any of my 63.161 PPP tokens for the Facebook bounty campaign!
My number - 270

Please correct this and send me the missing tokens!

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi All,

I asked questions regarding social media campaigns stakes from this bounty manager but he didn't replied.Even few more participants also asked same but he ignored and start transfer of coins which he assigned with out any further clarification.Now let us make a statement her.I request all participants who worked for whole campaign and at last received zero stakes or stakes for first week only for social media campaign. Kindly make your quote to this post.This bounty manager didn't made any rule for submission of weekly or final reports and now start distribution with his own will.He made the mistake and now doing injustice with our work.

please reply to this post   
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Hi Bounty Manager,

There are spreadsheet links circulating in this thread for twitter & facebook.I don't consider it final before you also publish the same.As I checked the spreadsheets my stakes in facebook is fine but in twitter spreadsheet counted only for first week,why remaining counts zero.I have seen spreadsheets before you removed them from main page and at that time my all counts for every week were correct(3stakes per week and total 27).Now why they disappear. I asked you on this thread about the rule to submit the links but you didn't reply to any query and also you never mentioned in your main page about submission of weekly report of final report.You can also imagine how tough it is to find out whole twitter work after 2months gap.Why you not made this rule in the beginning when it was needed.Its not justice to make a rule that much late and ask for links.I think this could affect your new campaigns because people can distrust in your management.
Please be fair to all participants because you didn't made a rule which was supposed to made in beginning so that everyone can save and submit the links properly.Now you are doing injustice with participants for the mistake you made.

Anyway I hope you still have a chance to do justice with our work.

I agree with you! I had 21 steaks in the table on twitter, but at the end they were several times less ...
Me too... it's final spreadsheet ? I'm retweet everyday, spreadsheet just first tweet have stakes, another 8 week 0 stakes, please double check it, thank you
Hello! Why do I have only the first week of work on my Twitter account? I did not leave a report on retweets in this thread because the rules do not have a word for this, but the work was done from the beginning of the registration until the end of the ICO
Me too, He only count first week work on my twitter account, he don't listen to us
He steal our work and reward , he don't said that need to report, but lazy to manual check weekly, Why only count first week stakes, Bounty manager , do. you think all of us is idiot ? 1 week stakes and 46 token reward, do you think we're beggar ?
How about your feeling if Paypie team don't give you $$$ while you finish the bounty job ?

Go to Telegram complaint to dev team 👎👎👎👎, maybe red trust ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
where is the location of the spreadsheet for social media campaigns, to match my payment is correct. I can only 46 ppp
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Bounty Manager,

There are spreadsheet links circulating in this thread for twitter & facebook.I don't consider it final before you also publish the same.As I checked the spreadsheets my stakes in facebook is fine but in twitter spreadsheet counted only for first week,why remaining counts zero.I have seen spreadsheets before you removed them from main page and at that time my all counts for every week were correct(3stakes per week and total 27).Now why they disappear. I asked you on this thread about the rule to submit the links but you didn't reply to any query and also you never mentioned in your main page about submission of weekly report of final report.You can also imagine how tough it is to find out whole twitter work after 2months gap.Why you not made this rule in the beginning when it was needed.Its not justice to make a rule that much late and ask for links.I think this could affect your new campaigns because people can distrust in your management.
Please be fair to all participants because you didn't made a rule which was supposed to made in beginning so that everyone can save and submit the links properly.Now you are doing injustice with participants for the mistake you made.

Anyway I hope you still have a chance to do justice with our work.

I agree with you! I had 21 steaks in the table on twitter, but at the end they were several times less ...
Me too... it's final spreadsheet ? I'm retweet everyday, spreadsheet just first tweet have stakes, another 8 week 0 stakes, please double check it, thank you
same with me i am joined bounty twitter from first but stake only stake 1 week has counting this is not fair

He start distribution according to the spreadsheets in circulation.I received 46PPP for twitter.Work for full campaign and in end you will receive amount according to Bounty manager's will.Why he not replied to our query. There was no rule to submit the weekly report about our work and even later campaign ends they start asking for it. I think he didn't made any announcement after campaign too.Why he running with our hard work??? Why he not answering our query? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
Hello dear manager! What about Youtube campaign? How soon the payments will be distributed?
Activity: 660
Hello! Why do I have only the first week of work on my Twitter account? I did not leave a report on retweets in this thread because the rules do not have a word for this, but the work was done from the beginning of the registration until the end of the ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi PayPie Bounty Manager

I wanted to ask — I have receive paypie/PPP token, but why just 15,47?
see the spreadsheet twitter and facebook i got 139.24 PPP for twitter activity and 162.414 for facebook activity. what happened? please correct again...

I am at the Facebook Spreadsheet (#16) and Twitter Spreadsheet (#23) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1otc8rlQnrCn65P_n9DukTstlWKbqciAYPlDmGxFOGl4/edit#gid=1864268489&range=B50
My BCT username: baliesta_undr
My BTC profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/baliestaundr-527529
My Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/robert.bitcoin
My Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/DanataRober

Please help me solve this problem.
I hope this is some kind of mistake...

thank you
Activity: 210
I did not get my reward  Cry Huh
№238 in the table PayPie Twitter Bounty (Responses)

hey, dev! why did not you answer my question?
Social media bounties are not paid yet.

Please was happening. I did the blog bounty and I saw my name that I was given stakes. But to my surprise I didn't get any token. Please what happened

Your blog was in indonesian.Blogs and articles in English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish language only were accepted
and where can I see the form on blogs ??

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cI8iuKu9V308L39dqA1aigSk2UoKuc8Ra9s-pN_kzd4/edit#gid=1067502614
Activity: 413
Merit: 251

Please was happening. I did the blog bounty and I saw my name that I was given stakes. But to my surprise I didn't get any token. Please what happened

Your blog was in indonesian.Blogs and articles in English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish language only were accepted
and where can I see the form on blogs ??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is the ico done? How much did the team collected?
Activity: 476
i received my blog payment, thanks and i hope i will get my social media bounties soon.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Activity: 188
Activity: 242
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

Pages:
Jump to: