Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] PAYPRO - launches the 1st truly decentralized financial-marketplace - page 5. (Read 42518 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Dear bounty hunter, Thank you for your patience. We have released the final spreadsheet, you can see in every section bounty. And I will send the spreadsheet to the paypro team. The token distribution waits schedule from the paypro team. Distribution will be do by paypro team, NOT MANAGER CAMPAIGN

Please note: You have the opportunity to check your wallet until the 10th of April 2018. After passing that date you can not change the wallet.
If you want to change the wallet, please send me a message in this forum. with a reasonable format and reason.

For signature campaign participants, please remove your signature.

When will the distribution of awards bounty?
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Dear bounty hunter, Thank you for your patience. We have released the final spreadsheet, you can see in every section bounty. And I will send the spreadsheet to the paypro team. The token distribution waits schedule from the paypro team. Distribution will be do by paypro team, NOT MANAGER CAMPAIGN

Please note: You have the opportunity to check your wallet until the 10th of April 2018. After passing that date you can not change the wallet.
If you want to change the wallet, please send me a message in this forum. with a reasonable format and reason.

For signature campaign participants, please remove your signature.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
dear bounty hunter,
which process bounty airdrop is a paypro team.
thank you for your patience.
I will publish the final spreadsheet on Sunday.
thanks for your effort, gald to the see the ico have a big success, i am just waiting it to list on exchanges
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Activity: 294
Thank you for the latest information, we faithfully waited until the specified deadline, we're impatient to wait for the results of our work so far in supporting project PAYPRO
Mycryptobank.io
dear bounty hunter,
which process bounty airdrop is a paypro team.
thank you for your patience.
I will publish the final spreadsheet on Sunday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 104
Dear bounty manager,
Please replace ETH address, because I have been hacked((
Twitter Campaign and Telegramm Campaign
Bitcointalk username : alexsrx
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alexsrx-961631
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Alexmn707
Telegramm username: @Alex_SrX

Spreadsheet I can not look unfortunately(

OLD WALLET ADDRESS:
0x177E1642784c2836Ee07FfA98Bf2F974003B0794

Replace to NEW WALLET ADDRESS:
0x6c9C4467E68C56a4055247aF173915Cdd259F24A

Thank you!
Merit: 1
hi dev, to see spreadsheet required access permission so please send me an email and allow me to access spreadsheet
Just wait until Manager and Team Counted all stake for all bounty participants, and they will open the final sheet for us
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
hi dev, to see spreadsheet required access permission so please send me an email and allow me to access spreadsheet
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
www.payproapp.com

Bounty Campaign

Final distribution:
880,000 tokens to the Bounty
220,000 tokens to the special Telegram Airdrop

Now we are closing the ICO and reviewing everything and the allocation will be made during next 25 days, PayPro Team appreciates your comprehension.

THANKS TO ALL OUR COMMUNITY!

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Activity: 753
Congratulations to Paypro community for the great results on Token presale and Main sale
and thanks to manager for this great informations
hay is there any more info about the end of the project and when of course the rewards will be distributed.?
calculation of stakes will be done for 1 week. for distribution waiting schedules from developers.

Thank you . manager, it's a pleasure to work with you. Offer the following campaign. I will be happy to join. Success to you.
Merit: 1
Congratulations to Paypro community for the great results on Token presale and Main sale
and thanks to manager for this great informations
hay is there any more info about the end of the project and when of course the rewards will be distributed.?
calculation of stakes will be done for 1 week. for distribution waiting schedules from developers.
Activity: 294

Thank you erikvand up the latest information, we will faithfully wait for funds orders or further information
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away

I appreciate whatever you do
continue your work, sir
Mycryptobank.io
Activity: 243
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
you can give some specific information when tokens will be credited? how to view referrals attracted to the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: