Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] PECUNIO - BLOCKCHAIN INVESTMENTS SAFE AND EASY - page 2. (Read 99797 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is the great bounty campaign . I will would expect an increase the value of the tokens. BTC
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
One of the most inadequate projects in which I had to participate. Sheer deception, delayed payments, what was paid could not even be sold. Bounty is distributed in parts, the price of these coins is pennies.

I think it is not an important aspect considering that distributing Bounty tokens today means reduce the token value. Indeed no valid bids are in order book.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
One of the most inadequate projects in which I had to participate. Sheer deception, delayed payments, what was paid could not even be sold. Bounty is distributed in parts, the price of these coins is pennies.
Activity: 476
also did not receive payment for work in the bounty, the airdrop has long been there. I ask to distribute tokens for the bounty
email - [email protected]
login - cameron
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Pecunio VC Fund teams up with WOM token for major investment

Berlin, Germany, 24th of September 2018 — Pecunio is a Dubai-based venture capital fund that holds a growing portfolio of blockchain companies with its most recent investments being in leading projects like CoinSeason, Alchemy, Photochain to name a few. As of recently, Pecunio has inked an agreement with WOM token, lining out future strategic cooperation as well as direct financial engagement. https://medium.com/@Pecunio/pecunio-vc-fund-teams-up-with-wom-token-for-major-investment-6a9a61d80d1d
Activity: 336
also did not receive payment for work in the bounty, the airdrop has long been there. I ask to distribute tokens for the bounty
email - [email protected]
login - sobby

Embarrassed
Hello everyone, there are project managers, for some reason we are ignored here, and do not want to answer our questions, the Manager respond! Undecided

The question is: is this delay a strategic choice considering bearish market?
Please let's know motivations
Activity: 322
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, there are project managers, for some reason we are ignored here, and do not want to answer our questions, the Manager respond! Undecided
Activity: 168
There are no tokens in my pecunio account dashboard.
email : [email protected]
Activity: 434
When will be the distribution of rewards... tier 1 kyc took 4 mos? Are we going to wait for another 4 mos?
Yes, we will wait another four months for the second verification and it is unknown whether or not it will pass
Activity: 406
When will be the distribution of rewards... tier 1 kyc took 4 mos? Are we going to wait for another 4 mos?
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Tier 2, pending... What are we waiting for???
Activity: 1246
Where are our tokens Huh Campaign bounty ended on 22/03/2018
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
There are no bounty tokens in the dashboard of my pecunio account too  Huh

The airdrop has long been there, I ask to distribute tokens for the bounty.

My pecunio account and bounty email: [email protected]

Dear admin

I applied for tier 2 and since today is still waiting to be approval.
Please push to unblock the task.

Thanks
Activity: 42
Hallo admin, There are no tokens in the dashboard of my pecunio account and I really hope that, admin
email: [email protected]
telegram: @encunsam
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There are no tokens in the dashboard of my pecunio account.
email: [email protected]
Activity: 658
I didn't receive any tokens on dashboard. Please, check my BTT account - PMA. Also as I noticed in Telegram channel - almost nobody have received tokens..
likewise, there are no tokens yet (
PMA
Activity: 182
I didn't receive any tokens on dashboard. Please, check my BTT account - PMA. Also as I noticed in Telegram channel - almost nobody have received tokens..
Pages:
Jump to: