Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] PEERDAX EXCHANGE - FIRST EXCHANGE WITH INSURANCE FUND - page 26. (Read 7469 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Hi, I just wanna ask where can I get a PEERDAX address?
you can create your account right here: https://peerdax.com/
Activity: 336
Hi, I just wanna ask where can I get a PEERDAX address?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Hello
I would like to promote your ICO on personal website. I have a question regarding bonus, 3000 visitors is per article, or per website/month?

Thank you.
So sorry for the inconvenience. For those who registered in the form, can you PM me your email as well as the PEERDAX Address?
I missed this field in the form - I fixed right now.
but there are some people who still don't have this.
you can register PEERDAX account in here: https://peerdax.com/
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Hi Dev, i joined for FB campaign.  The tracker spreadsheet can't be viewed though because it requires permitted accounts only, so i think might need to change permissions on that. 

So sorry for this mistake, I'll fix it right now
Fixed

Many thanks for quick fix Dev, can view it now.  Should we wait for you to confirm status before starting work?  I'm on the list now but i'm not sure if that is just auto populated from the form.  Please advise.
No, we will check it before fill in the sreadsheet, so you can start your work right now.
P/s: please PM your PEERDAX address
Thank you so much

Ok, great.  I have PM'd you the details.  Many thanks for accepting me on this, will work hard to fulfill the requirements and more.  Good luck with the project.
Hi Dev, i joined for FB campaign.  The tracker spreadsheet can't be viewed though because it requires permitted accounts only, so i think might need to change permissions on that. 

Fixed

Many thanks for quick fix Dev, can view it now.  Should we wait for you to confirm status before starting work?  I'm on the list now but i'm not sure if that is just auto populated from the form.  Please advise.
No, we will check it before fill in the sreadsheet, so you can start your work right now.
P/s: please PM your PEERDAX address
Thank you so much
So sorry for the inconvenience. For those who registered in the form, can you PM me your email as well as the PEERDAX Address?
I missed this field in the form - I fixed right now.
but there are some people who don't have this first.
you can register PEERDAX account in here: https://peerdax.com/

Fixed

Activity: 126

reserve for chinese  translate,   filled  the  from .

if  accept ,please  pm .

best  regards !
Good luck. Looking forward to this great new project!
Btw I do not see when this bounty campaign is over?
The bounty will end in January 10, 2018

Fixed

Activity: 607
Merit: 106
join for media social compaign, thanks and good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 104
Good luck. Looking forward to this great new project!
Btw I do not see when this bounty campaign is over?
reserve for indonesian translate, thanks
Please fill in the form
thank you so much
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
reserve for indonesian translate, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: