Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms? - page 3. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 11:39:11 PM
Quite a lot of bounty platforms out there, in my opinion the best bounty platforms like bountyhive.io, bountyplatform.io, 0xbounty, bountyportal.com in my opinion this is the best bounty platform because I have participated in this platform and also many successful ico projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 04, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations. Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?
I have two experiences as a translator, I have experience without Platform Bounty, you can search it in this forum, you need to prepare your experience data to get support, but many campaigns are the scam, be careful, I have never been paid in the campaign to be a translator
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
the platform is indeed a good thing for bounty and even up to now it was becoming increasingly large. for the campaign's own translation is hard enough to get in. must always be active knows the topic recently and immediately signed up for it in order to get a place. with a limited participant in every language will make it difficult to get work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
I Usually join in Bountyhive or Bountyplatform.
Those 2 platform does a tremendous job managing any kind of bounty.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 04, 2018, 10:47:01 PM
Most of the bounty platforms has been said but I've seen another one and it wasn't mentioned by any of you.

-Bountysuite

I'm not a bounty hunter and I'm not interested to join any of it in the future. You don't need any bounty platform as well as this forum gives you the list and threads of it on Bounties (Altcoins).
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
September 04, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
Just one note on the platforms.  They pay out better than randomly selecting bounties however the coins they pay out are usually not worth much.  I have been using platforms for almost a year and have yet to receive a token with any worthwhile value.  I have done 50-80+ bounties on these platforms. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 04, 2018, 10:29:48 PM
Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations. Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?

Sure you are in the right forum for the legit bounty platform, no doubt bitcoin talk is the best among all the platforms, other platforms still do their work here on bitcointalk, also you can check out bountyhive, though they don't have much bounty on their site.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 04, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
this forum itself has a bounty platform, there is a lot of legit bounty, but there's a lot of scam bounty also, just take the risk, and find a better and legit campaign by yourself. you just have to spend more time finding one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
Am quite familiar with the following bounty platform but k have not been able to partake for once on translation bounty campaign. The platform are as follows:
1. BountyHive
2. Bounty Portals
3. BountiesAlert
4. BOUNTYPLATFORM
5. AmaZixBOUNTIES
6. BountyLord
7. Krypical
8. ICO reward etc.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 01:41:20 PM
Well I think bounty platforms has really been helpful in the cryptocurrency world it has aided new coin during these initial coin offering icos to introduce themselves to the public
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 04, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

It is not that easy to get your place into the translation campaign because these days managers have created their own list of trust or they also called it as Reserved Translators. These are the people who will get first preference for translating the ICO documents and if they by chance ignore some opportunity then you may be the next who will get accepted for the translation. I believe that this process has gotten difficult these days and no one is leaving their job so easily and thus getting hired for it would be tough. If you want to make entry into it then just show your proof of work and they may consider you.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
I do not like to work on bounty platforms, there are frequent program failures, they will not count and then you will not prove. And a lot of the scam falls into such platforms. A lot of people and scanty rewards.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 04, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
If you are going only for the translation bounty then you can better do that even in the bounty thread on the bitcointalk because most of the time there is no difference from doing on the bounty platform and directly if you are going for social media campaign then you can try bounty platforms like bountyhive and lot others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
Here, on this forum you can find all currently running bounty campaigns. And about 90% of all campaigns have their translation campaigns. So try to find the best one.
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
September 04, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
Bountyhive.io, beta.bounty0x.io, bountyhunters.io, etc are some bounty platforms i have worked with aside bitcointalk...

You worked with all of this platforms?
Which do you like more? In all of this platforms no need to make reports?
September 03, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Bitcointalk.org is the biggest bounty platform and there are others too and some are automated like bountyhive.io BountyHunters.io

Exually bitcointalk.org is not bounty platform. This is a bigest forum about crypto
September 03, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
Does anyone work with bounty0x platform? I wanted to try but forgot about it Smiley
Activity: 74
September 02, 2018, 05:24:02 PM
Bitcointalk.org is the biggest bounty platform and there are others too and some are automated like bountyhive.io BountyHunters.io
Activity: 78
September 02, 2018, 05:20:24 PM
Right now i'm working on krypital bounty platform. they have pretty good 2 projects now. you can do translate, social bounty and article campaigns on it.
September 02, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

I worked with bountyhive.io
There are no need to make weekly reports but now I not work with they
Pages:
Jump to: