Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] POPULOUS - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 10. (Read 56517 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
All Participants (Twitter Campaign)

Please put your Ethereum address in your "Other contact info:" on your profile bitcointalk
Use only MyEtherWallet/Mist wallets
Don't use any exchange or any other wallet address which do not support private key and Ethereum Tokens.
We will not be responsible for any loses in that case.
All participants signature company who don't have Ethereum address in the list,please send me your address PM.

I sent PM.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Hello how about indonesian whitepaper

This my chat with dev
Hello sir still open for translation indonesian for whitepaper and websiite

my latest work translate whitepaper & website https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o2RFy-plIIM4UDM0Qg3q4nDiPggrKzHCsoIpyoyS1M8/edit

Kind regards

Generous Vanderson

Yes we still need the translation done.

Here is the whitepaper: http://www.populous.co/populous_whitepaper.pdf.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I was wearing signature and avatar for the POPULOUS campaign and I'm asking the manager if the bonus as said by POPULOUS dev was added to our shares & final counting.

You are not required to where the Avatar but A special bonuses will be given to those who wear it during the campaign.
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Hey it is not fair, you have to give us some coin for our job. Or you can give more time to finish 50 post. Why don't you answer our question?

This is project has been going on for more than 2 months. You had plenty of time to write 50 posts.
Moreover, you wear a signature for more than one month. You had plenty of time too.
Rules are the same for everyone.
I must compliance with all the rules and conditions of the company.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
All Participants (Twitter Campaign)

Please put your Ethereum address in your "Other contact info:" on your profile bitcointalk
Use only MyEtherWallet/Mist wallets
Don't use any exchange or any other wallet address which do not support private key and Ethereum Tokens.
We will not be responsible for any loses in that case.
All participants signature company who don't have Ethereum address in the list,please send me your address PM.

PMed you my ETH address. Hope it's ok

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Waiting for the website translations  Wink

Is the bounty still running ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Waiting for the website translations  Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 4
I could help with the Chinses translation Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Can this signature event be done and curious?
All participants of the signature campaign you can remove your signature.
Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
@Compaign manager, are your fucking eyes blind? Always ask your blog problem, never got a reply! Angry
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
any other signature bounties going on?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Congrats for the successful ICO, when bounty will be distributed and when coin will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Hey it is not fair, you have to give us some coin for our job. Or you can give more time to finish 50 post. Why don't you answer our question?
job wtf are kiding me, imo signature compaign is not job all you need 5 mins to change signature and then you will
start your normal day.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
valtin hello. You read a letter? I was the third day of writing you add to the table a purse twitter. My number 229 in the twitter table BtcMan2009.
Done
Saw everything. Thank you, finally.) Good luck to the team!
valtin hello. You read a letter? I was the third day of writing you add to the table a purse twitter. My number 229 in the twitter table BtcMan2009.
Done
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Pages:
Jump to: