Pages:
Author

Topic: {BOUNTY} [PPR] Republica EL Pepe [PEPEREPUBLIC] S10 C1 - page 2. (Read 5008 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
100 billions of this crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You mad!  Haters welcome.  Too bad you have no creativity, imagination, nor any innovative aspects.  All your comments welcome and appreciated.  Heres to looking at you kid.

I have no creativity or imagination but I have a brain that telling me - do not buy this shit, never... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
how to claim twitter bounty ?
I have been slow on the twitter promo!  Lots going on and only one o me.  It is almost over but will continue on for at least the rest of the month.  DM me on twitter.
i sent you DM, waiting for results
Waiting for confirmations then i will distribute them! 
how and what i must confirm ?
Confirmation was for me.  All gift cards issued are transactions on bitcoin blockchain.  I issue them then wait for confirmation of transaction before i distribute them in the bounty promo. Just go to twitter and follow, like, retweet and i will dm you twitter promo. 
from which date retweets&likes are counted ?
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
no minning no party as well  Cool

Yes mining distribution will be using the folding platform.  I will have a roadmap up soon on when it will start.  The party just getting started, come and join the fun!!
I have been slow on the twitter promo!  Lots going on and only one o me.  It is almost over but will continue on for at least the rest of the month.  DM me on twitter.

Confirmation was for me.  All gift cards issued are transactions on bitcoin blockchain.  I issue them then wait for confirmation of transaction before i distribute them in the bounty promo. Just go to twitter and follow, like, retweet and i will dm you twitter promo. 
100 billions of this crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You mad!  Haters welcome.  Too bad you have no creativity, imagination, nor any innovative aspects.  All your comments welcome and appreciated.  Heres to looking at you kid.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Whether you need high-quality translation into the Russian language, please contact me.

Read more about my services: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/service-on-professional-translation-of-your-topics-and-websites-1630074

Regards,ManagerVirta.
legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
no minning no party as well  Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
100 billions of this crap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
4 (NO RESERVE) OF 23 LOTS

AUCTION HELD ON TELEGRAM:

https://t.me/wthauctionhouse

"The Revolution will be Digitized"

777,777,777 PEPEREPUBLIC
1 REVOLUCIONAR
1/101 only 23 circulating

"Pepe Peanuts"

1 PEPEBRICK 1/101 ONLY 35 EXIST
68/101 "BURNED" Thanks Offering to Lord Kek
1 HORRORPEPE 1/100
1 PEPEPEANUTS 1/100

"DankAF Rare Collections"

1 RARECOINMEME 1/30
1 SANDWICHPEPE 1/12

"100x RECYCLE, RESURRECT, REGENERATE"

100 PEPERRR 100/999

WTH Auctions happen every Friday night US timezones, early hours EU and Saturday morning ASIA, early afternoon OCEANA...

Lots are now closed for this week's auction.  If I've already confirmed with you, you're in.  If i haven't, ask me.

Lot List gets posted one hour before auction starts.  Some will be updated before then, as they're finalised, just to give you an idea of what's coming.

Already posted a lot of the new Rare Pepes you'll be seeing this week.
—----------------------------

Friday night US time zones...

10pm EST
9pm CST
8pm MST
7pm PST

Saturday for EU / ASIA / OCEANA...

3am UTC 0 / UK
4am UTC +1 / Western Europe
6am UTC +3 / Moscow, Dubai
8am UTC +5 / India
10am UTC +7 / Jakarta
11am UTC +8 / Beijing, Singapore, Perth
12pm UTC +9 / Tokyo
1pm UTC +10 / Brisbane
2pm UTC + 11 / Sydney

WTH AUCTION HOUSE BIDDING RULES

Bidding on all Lots starts at 1K PEPECASH.

Bids must be in 1K increments up to 5K.

0.5K bids are acceptable thereafter.

You may use Rare Pepe Bidding Paddles to bid.

Acceptable Paddles are (Paddle URLs will be posted soon):

0.5K Pepe Half Face Paddle
1K Pepe Face Paddle
5K Pepe Spinning Head Paddle

During Live bidding on Lots, please keep all chatter to a level which is relevant to the bidding action.

Limited use of memes during Bidding is tolerated.  Go overboard spamming the auction and you'll be warned once, then Banned.

The exception to this are MEMELORD Bidding Lots, where you HAVE to use memes to bid. See below.

—---

RESERVED LOTS

Some Lots have hidden reserves, below which the Lot will not sell.  This will be advised at the start of each Lot's bidding.

If the hidden reserve is reached, I will declare the Lot is Live and it will fall to the highest bidder.

Some Lots have public reserves, which is where we start the bidding on those lots.

If there are no bids, or a Lot does not reach hidden reserve, the Lot passes to the back of the auction queue.

Once all Lots are completed, we bring back any Lots passed to the back.

If there is still no interest, those Lots are Passed In.

—---

BIDDING ACTION

During auctions, if I see no typing, that means no bids incoming, so I will start to call the sale.

DO NOT BE TYPING IN THIS SEQUENCE UNLESS YOU ARE BIDDING.

Going once...
Going twice...
Going three times...
(final call)

SOLD

If a new High Bid lands during that Sale Countdown Sequence, bidding resumes.  We'll go quickly back into the sequence if there is no immediate counter-bid.

This process repeats until SOLD.

—---

MEMELORD Bidding Lots

Certain Lots are designated MEMELORD Bidding Lots.

sticker or emoji for a 0.5K bid
static image for a 1K bid
animated GIF for a 5K bid

SELLERS

House fees are 12.5% of PEPECASH sale price.  All Sellers receive 87.5% of the final sale price for each Lot.

Sellers must advise whether their Lots are Hidden Reserve, Public Reserve or No Reserve.

WTH Auction House reserves the right not to list Lots with unrealistic Reserves.  We'll attempt to reach agreement on a realistic Reserve before accepting or rejecting any Reserved Lots.

Too many passed in Lots results in a beta auction experience.

For Lots which are accepted, but do not meet Reserves on the day and are Passed In:

Sellers may decide to leave the Lots in Escrow to be relisted in a future auction, or they may request return of their cards, if they have paid their 0.0002 BTC per card send.

—---ABOUT WTH Auction House---—

WTH Auction House is a joint venture of Bradley C Hughes, Editor in Chief of http://RarePepeNews.com) and Glen "What The Heck Delete" Lopes, Captain of the Indian Takara Olympics Team.

We run weekly WTH Auctions every Friday night, through Saturday early afternoon, depending upon your time zone.
[/size]

legendary
I would reserve indonesian translation dev
thank you

It has been reserved already!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17414470

I would like to reserve the Greek translation.

reserved
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I would reserve indonesian translation dev
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to reserve the Greek translation.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
How about roadmap and whitepaper ?
We need details info for ICO PPR

U use tor to obfuscate ur identity and confuse those who wish to track u down yet u ask people about roadmap and all.
Pages:
Jump to: