Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY pre-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 9. (Read 20638 times)

DTU
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 280
Hello. when I will get awards for the Pre-ICO?
- From 16.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage, who fulfilled the conditions for receiving awards in the period from 12.05.2018 to 15.07.2018);
- From 01.09.2018 to 04.09.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to all other Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage);
Using which currency you pay rewards?
All rewards are paid in CRON.
If I fulfill only part of the conditions, can I get a reward?
In order to receive a reward you must fulfill all the conditions.
By the way, you had written something there about inviting clients / investors. What could I have if I attract customers to your project?
Do you mean referal campaign contributions?
Possibly. So what about my reward?
All Bounty-campaign participants who send referral links and if the purchase of tokens is made as a result of it, receive the reward. The reward amount to 5% of the sum of the purchased (as a result of the referral) tokens. The reward is given in tokens.
Activity: 42
- From 16.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage, who fulfilled the conditions for receiving awards in the period from 12.05.2018 to 15.07.2018);
- From 01.09.2018 to 04.09.2018 (the stage of rewards accrual to all other Bounty participants on the Pre-ICO stage);
By the way, you had written something there about inviting clients / investors. What could I have if I attract customers to your project?
Possibly. So what about my reward?
copper member
copper member
Hi, where can I find more information about this bounty program?

Hello! More information you can find on our website: https://cryptocean.io or here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean%20Bounty%20program%20EN.pdf
Activity: 70
Hi, where can I find more information about this bounty program?
copper member
With what systems is the integration of Cryptocean provided?
CRYPTOCEAN will integrate with a large number of external systems:

Banking and payment systems for payments, transfers and escrow transactions;
Crypto-exchanges for the exchange of the cryptocurrency and the tokenized fiat;
Internet shops and sites as a payment system to pay for orders;
With other sites as a source of information and info-widgets;
SMS gate (s) and mail server for sending notifications to users.
Integration is provided with the help of existing API data systems. There will be developed specialized APIs and widgets that can be placed directly on the sites for the integration of online stores and sites.

A full list of payment systems and banks with which integration will be implemented, will be formed during the project implementation according to the results of the relevant negotiations. At the moment, the integration with the following payment systems is planned: PayPal, Qiwi, Alipay, Visa, MasterCard, MИP.
How is the interaction with external systems carried out?
How many tokens I can buy?
The minimum available is 10.000 tokens , maximium is 25000000.

Integration is provided with the help of existing API data systems. There will be developed specialized APIs and widgets that can be placed directly on the sites for the integration of online stores and sites.

A full list of payment systems and banks with which integration will be implemented, will be formed during the project implementation according to the results of the relevant negotiations. At the moment, the integration with the following payment systems is planned: PayPal, Qiwi, Alipay, Visa, MasterCard, MИP.
How many tokens I can buy?

copper member

copper member
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: