Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [Pre-ICO] Gitto Project - 5,000,000 GTO tokens worth $1,250,000 - page 2. (Read 5236 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Korean WP is here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxEAvzPxO7zMXy1BTVlLN09NT2M/view?usp=sharing

Will get the website soon Smiley

My wallet adress is 0xcEb9df63e2fae99Dc1EccBe71DC624Cc609D0CB8
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Translator Korean/English
Korean Ann is done. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gitto-project-2194974

ETH: 0xF98B1775a2D78d4a4660062A89FA74F121Bfe25E
thanks!
Activity: 84

Well, so I guess from your side it would be preferred when I wait for the new white paper and have a look on it before doing the old one now...!?

Yes, I suggest you wait for the new version because we'll need you to redo it if you translate the existing version.

Seems interest Joined to bounty campaign
Thanks

Thanks for joining our bounty campaign warunaferang Smiley

Hi admin,

i already joined your Facebook and Twitter Bounty...
 Smiley

Thanks for the amazing opportunity...

Thanks for joining our bounty campaign adrianto1995 Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hi admin,

i already joined your Facebook and Twitter Bounty...
 Smiley

Thanks for the amazing opportunity...
Activity: 245
Seems interest Joined to bounty campaign
Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Hey Dev.,

I would start working on the Whitepaper within the next 48hrs - I guess it will be enough to finish it within this month since the start of the pre-ICO went back to end of November?

Hi Scheede,

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, you can start working on it when you are ready. We are currently working on a new version for the white paper.

I guess you don´t need the current version translated if there will be a new one?!
Hmmm...may you estimate when the new version will be available?

As from next Monday ongoing I will have limited Internet-access as I am currently traveling through Spain.

Best regards

We will have the new white paper version soon. I am expecting it to be ready by or before October.

Well, so I guess from your side it would be preferred when I wait for the new white paper and have a look on it before doing the old one now...!?

Hey Dev.,

I would start working on the Whitepaper within the next 48hrs - I guess it will be enough to finish it within this month since the start of the pre-ICO went back to end of November?

Hi Scheede,

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, you can start working on it when you are ready. We are currently working on a new version for the white paper.

I guess you don´t need the current version translated if there will be a new one?!

As from next Monday ongoing I will have limited Internet-access as I am currently traveling through Spain.

Best regards

We will have the new white paper version soon. I am expecting it to be ready by or before October.

Translation ANN thread and moderation, whitepaper (URDU if available)

Hi waqarkahloon,

I am sorry but we do not offer bounty for Urdu translation.

joining social media campaign on this project sir. i am fell lucky t join and take part in it.
thank you dev and team.

Thanks for joining us iren Smiley

Vietnamese ANN thread:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19535.0

Gitto Website. Due I don't receive text file so I translated directly on html code
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B79XfYpjJQSOb01oVzFjd3V5Z1U

Please update the spreadsheet.
Thank you
cryptovn83

Please email me the BB code of thread title & content so I can post it on bitcointalk forum?

Good, but which country can this be operated. In my country the dont rent cars. So when will this be available to my region.

We will begin with Malaysia and then expand to other countries. May I know where are you from?
Love is the answer

Hey Dev.,

Hi Scheede,

Best regards
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Translation ANN thread and moderation, whitepaper (URDU if available)
Activity: 197
Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment
joining social media campaign on this project sir. i am fell lucky t join and take part in it.
thank you dev and team.
Activity: 364
Vietnamese ANN thread:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19535.0

Gitto Website. Due I don't receive text file so I translated directly on html code
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B79XfYpjJQSOb01oVzFjd3V5Z1U

Please update the spreadsheet.
Thank you
cryptovn83
Activity: 120
Good, but which country can this be operated. In my country the dont rent cars. So when will this be available to my region.

Hey Dev.,

Hi Scheede,

Love is the answer

Sorry for the late response. The payout for bounty reward would be 2 weeks after our ICO, that would be sometime in the 2nd week of January 2018. Are you still interested to proceed with the translation?

Thanks for your answer. 2nd week of January is quite late tbh. Additionally I am a little bit confused: According to the Whitepaper pre-ICO will be held from October 1st till latest Oct. 08th. while the ICO is supposed to be in Q2 2018.

I would do both jobs for you, but would appreciate if there is way for you to proceed the payments earlier than that.

Hi Scheede, yes the date have been changed. We need 6 to 8 weeks to get the smart contract developed properly before we can proceed with the pre-ico, and that means we will only start pre-ico after thanksgiving and the ico is for the duration of 2 weeks. I will post the update on the first thread and on the website later.

Hey Dev.,

a good and a promising project. hopefully be succesfull. i just joined twitter bounty campaign. thank you very much.
waiting for update spreadsheet. good luck

Thank you for your kind word. We will monitor & update before the ICO Smiley

joined bounty twitter, face

Thanks Dev!

Thanks for joining us Smiley
Lucky Man
joined bounty twitter, face

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 350
a good and a promising project. hopefully be succesfull. i just joined twitter bounty campaign. thank you very much.
waiting for update spreadsheet. good luck

Great job done. Thanks Scheede! Smiley

Ok, I have assigned you to do the website translation Smiley Let's leave the ANN  thread translation to a more senior member

Alright. thank you Smiley

What about the WP? I was saying that I wanted to do the wp and the website both

Ah.. so sorry about that. I mean, I have assigned you to do the white paper and website translation Smiley

Hello,

Just joined to Twitter campaign.
Gitto Project Twitter Follower Campaign Sign Up.

Thanks

Hi klimauk, thanks for your participation Smiley
Love is the answer

Well, I'm going to be Jr.member in a week Smiley

And pls assign me to the website translation as well?

I've submitted the form earlier than the current korean translator for the website.

Ok, I have assigned you to do the website translation Smiley Let's leave the ANN  thread translation to a more senior member

Alright. thank you Smiley

What about the WP? I was saying that I wanted to do the wp and the website both
Pages:
Jump to: