Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Presale Bounty Completed! Join our ICO Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 4799 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Joined the twitter bounty.. thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Will the continuation of Twitter company and the contest for Twitter?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
How can I joined to the twitter campaign? Will there be some form to fill in the participants? And on Twitter I have only 2,800 friends, can I participate?
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
Good Project and success for DentaCoin. Waiting for facebook campaign Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
I will observe so far from outside as for the present there are no 3000 subscribers. I will work on it.

i have no much followers like that bounty needed, it will take time to make it Cheesy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
I will observe so far from outside as for the present there are no 3000 subscribers. I will work on it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If there is any need for a Portuguese translation, I'd like to reserve it! :-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I'll be following this thread and waiting more announcements
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I hope they will lower their minimum twitter followers to 1000. I only got 1100+ but I want to join though.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Joined twitter bounty
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Please reserve Japanese translation for me
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
silly amount of max supply. with ico price it calculates into 93 billion marketcap - almost close to whole cryptocurrency marketcap. I think you should reconstruct your max supply and token structure as a whole.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Joined twitter bounty
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
hello, is there no link to the spreadsheet or a website apart from twitter. how do you keep record of the people who perform the bounty tasks?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
3000 followers for twitter bounty? I only got 504. Sad life.

yes to small get reward..i skip this project..
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
3000 followers for twitter bounty? I only got 504. Sad life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
every participant must have 3k follower to join the campaign. its better than primalbase who wants 5k follower. but still the bounty kind like this never make the coin getting better rate on exchange. my twitter follower already 3.8k but I will skip this. I really not sure to this project. good luck to everyone
Pages:
Jump to: