Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [Presale] OREN Platform - The Complete Boxed Solution for Online Gaming - page 2. (Read 3052 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
reserved the Chinese translation,I could finished the whitepaper ,Ann thread and website translation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I got an error when clicking on your Telegram link.. plze recheck it!

Also you said "eqv of 5.63 ETH" in the Social media bounty.. is that the share per one hunter?

me too. I can't join Telegram link.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I got an error when clicking on your Telegram link.. plze recheck it!

Also you said "eqv of 5.63 ETH" in the Social media bounty.. is that the share per one hunter?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
 Smiley Be doing the french translations and btt mod.

Vive OREN Project !
Activity: 252
Translator Korean/English
Reserved Korean ANN/Web/Whitepaer. This projects looks interesting. I will provide the quality of work. Thanks!
Activity: 97
will joined
stay monitoring
Activity: 194
Waiting for bounty social media campaign
Activity: 233
i want to joining the translation bounty sir, reserve japanese translation for me please.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how to join bounty? no links where to sign up.

Please read the full post carefully. Everything is provided.

Reserve your slots!

The means of communication with the bounty hunter and me will be telegram. So, if you don't join our telegram group I can't contact you.

Those who wants to apply for handling the social media and signature campaigns, please use the google form here: click here
For the rest of the bounties, use this form: click here
Please start the translation work only after I give you the approval.
Activity: 205
how to join bounty? no links where to sign up.
No spreadsheet sir?

Please check the Bounty Tracker section given above.
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Activity: 308
Joined this huge bounty campaign
How to join bounty Facebook and Twitter? I do not see google form of facebook and twitter

I WANT TO JOIN IN BOUNTY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

For social media bounties, we have opened a portal for others to apply. They will be in charge of carrying out these campaigns and report me all the updates. Once we have assigned them, please contact with them. Here it is again:

Yours to keep: 16,880 (eqv of 5.63 ETH); Campaign Allowance: 67520 | Social Media (twitter, facebook, reddit, twitch and telegram) & Signature Awareness Campaigns

Social media and Signature Campaigns:

We will be selecting a maximum of 5 candidates who will handle all the social media and signature campaigns. We will be leaving it to the candidates choice of how they want to carry out their campaigns. We just want them to spread awareness about our platform and the presale in twitter, facebook, reddit and twitch channels. The allowance and the amount for themselves to keep is given above (2nd point of the terms do apply here as well). Candidates must give us access to a google spread sheet where they will provide updated links to monitor their campaigns. Any low quality campaigns will be disqualified.

If you would like to be carry out such campaigns in mass with a team or something like that, you are most welcome to apply.

Added a new bounty, please check the "Bounty Budget allocation per hunter:" section.
Activity: 350
Do you have guys happened to consider a Filipino translation? If so, please reserve it to me and I'll do it once confirmed. Thanks!
Activity: 70
I WANT TO JOIN IN BOUNTY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
How to join bounty Facebook and Twitter? I do not see google form of facebook and twitter
Activity: 143
a little project for me interested to follow bounty this project if nantik suda there then i will follow him hopefully this project successful dev and ico fulfill the desire
Activity: 1050
I want reserve indonesian translation .. pm if you need it
Pages:
Jump to: