Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty programs - page 3. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
I have been reading through the announcement pages, looking for bounty's.  It looks like my newbie status is a bit of a hindrance.  I will wait to rank up.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
does bounty rules are written on each ico thread? or there is specific thread for bounty rules that applies to all..
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 12:02:55 AM
Does anybody have a guide or website where I can understand how bounties work? What are the different kinds of bounties?
Activity: 5
January 23, 2018, 11:53:51 PM
Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

Its not so easy to buy fb acc with followers, but you may buy twitter, about 20$ for 5000+ followers
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 10:08:01 PM
There are a lot of ways you can get follower within few months, the more activity you do on your wall the more people want to follow you to get more update from you
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 02:21:33 AM
I believe you need 30+ activity to qualify

just want to correct guys.
some bounty have a different rule for social campaign.
but I often see the rule we must have a friend at least 500 friend for facebook

you can do it, but you should upgrade your bitcointalk account to Jr member or higher to increase approval rate from  campaign management.
Activity: 4
January 23, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

just want to correct guys.
some bounty have a different rule for social campaign.
but I often see the rule we must have a friend at least 500 friend for facebook
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
Most bounties request if you have a minimum number of followers or friends. so I don't see the need to buy account. At the same time improve your account followers and friends.
Activity: 7
January 22, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
Sure ,it ok facebook have more friends, easy join bounty. But you must have more activity.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
January 22, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
Why would you take that route? From what I have seen so far, most of these programes only ask for like 5k to 10k followers on Twitter - which you can easily get by following targeted people and unfollowing those that does not follow back ... in a few months time, you will have enough followers to participate.

These followers will be real and targeted, they will be relevant to cryptos and your account will be real too - not only you will be able to participate in these programes, you can monetize these real followers by other ways too,

thanks,
Uttoran Sen
Activity: 4
January 22, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

as my friend said every ICO have their own rule.
so just follow the rule and be fair bro. Smiley
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
January 22, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
Mostly Bounties targeting social networks require the accounts being used to have real followers/friends and won't accept them if there are more than 20% fake followers/friends in an account. As long as the account has real friends & followers, you can use them in any campaign. But some campaigns also demand crypto related friends and followers, so you may have problems joining those if you buy an account which would probably not have crypto related friends or followers.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
That could actually work mate, but it seems too easy I might say and I don't feel comfortable or safe using someone else's account. Imo it's better if you use your own personal account and just put some effort in getting as much followers, that way the account you're using is actually secure. But like I said, this is for me though, you can still go with your idea if you want.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
January 21, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
There are different kind of bounties. If you done have minimum list of followers, you can participate in other bounties as well. Like signature or article bounty . You may post article on medium to grab article bounty.
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: