Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador] - page 18. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
What platform’s options will be available for various participants? As far as i remember, the project will have quite a developed ecosystem.
Yes, ecosystem, will include several different participants. As for customers, they will be able to use various options of subscription (paid and free), have an opportunity to upload the goods to the platform and view other items on sale on ProjectDressCode.

As far as i understand, this is functionality for ordinary user. Is anything else planned to be implemented?
Activity: 170
What platform’s options will be available for various participants? As far as i remember, the project will have quite a developed ecosystem.
Yes, ecosystem, will include several different participants. As for customers, they will be able to use various options of subscription (paid and free), have an opportunity to upload the goods to the platform and view other items on sale on ProjectDressCode.
Activity: 157
Activity: 105
Will some version of the program be released this year? I wanna try it out. Does the team do everything according to the timeframes that it has set for itself?   
Activity: 71
Is it possible to earn more Dress inviting friends in the social networks? How should they notify that they came due to me? 
Activity: 82
How soon will a miltibrand blockchain appear? How many brands should there be?   
Activity: 106
What amount of funds has the project allocated to the development of the bounty campaign?   
Activity: 76
How many people are working on the Telegram bounty program now? how big is this community?   
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Consult me pls. I need to learn about a wallet for Dress.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When has pre-sale started? 
A little more than a month ago – June, 22.
Activity: 18
Hello! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? What is it planned to reach in such a way?   
Good afternoon! Technology will set new directions for fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support an ecosystem, regulated by the community.   
Usually blockchain helps to solve safety and transparency problems.  Is it relevant for fashion industry, too?
Activity: 89
Hello! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? What is it planned to reach in such a way?   
Good afternoon! Technology will set new directions for fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support an ecosystem, regulated by the community.   
Usually blockchain helps to solve safety and transparency problems.  Is it relevant for fashion industry, too?
Sure! The problem №1 in this regard is fake  items and their unknown past, this is the ground for scam. ProjectDressCode protocol supports genuineness of items, business and community.  As a result, we can see a clear, automated and decentralized system which the fashion industry needs. 
Okay! Have some trackers estimated this project?
The ratings keep appearing (the project was launched recently, so there’re not a lot of them so far). For example, look at this https://icoholder.com/ru/dresscode-23009
Activity: 83
Sure! The problem №1 in this regard is fake  items and their unknown past, this is the ground for scam. ProjectDressCode protocol supports genuineness of items, business and community.  As a result, we can see a clear, automated and decentralized system which the fashion industry needs. 
Okay! Have some trackers estimated this project?
Activity: 76
What are the conditions for ambassadors? What should one do to become an ambassador?   
Pages:
Jump to: