Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Promote IXC - Earn 100 ZTC Every Week! - page 2. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
ZKTLWUDXtgj8eTMpHXY7YBaUX2rzrdzpiv

thanks

ZTC address... and change your signature.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have received all my coins from solarcx and a bonus +50 for my attemps of mining ZTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
xoXXWEBTt9oN3AUAp4mbepQVH465ySVpm3

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

keep your coin with you !! i never got coins from you !! applied in every giveaway, others guys are right !

What is your address?  Check the block chain explorer explore.zenithcoin.com to verify.  

I have sent out thousands of coins in the last week.  You can check the transaction ids in other threads.

you can check in your every Giveaway i have applied but not a single coin i got !!

My address are :

1Xee3mK4u4eXnS8yKyazRy9wRrb9gGQms

1DKXor5jEzuMCZas2DZ3RhDj1QHk78vDLH

This is the address on record:

http://explore.zenithcoin.com/address/1a4Bwyheka94fPWqFt9sJUCT73TvNqnPk

I did not see the address that you have here when I sent the payment.  It is all recorded in my posts.

the address you have provided it's not my address ! i have checked in your giveaway my both address are there !

anyways leave it ! best of luck with this coin !
legendary
Activity: 929
ZKTLWUDXtgj8eTMpHXY7YBaUX2rzrdzpiv

thanks

keep your coin with you !! i never got coins from you !! applied in every giveaway, others guys are right !

What is your address?  Check the block chain explorer explore.zenithcoin.com to verify.  

I have sent out thousands of coins in the last week.  You can check the transaction ids in other threads.

you can check in your every Giveaway i have applied but not a single coin i got !!

My address are :

This is the address on record:

http://explore.zenithcoin.com/address/1a4Bwyheka94fPWqFt9sJUCT73TvNqnPk

I did not see the address that you have here when I sent the payment.  It is all recorded in my posts.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

My address are :

What is your address?  Check the block chain explorer explore.zenithcoin.com to verify. 

I have sent out thousands of coins in the last week.  You can check the transaction ids in other threads.

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Add the following to your signature:

iXcoin - Created in 2011,  Secured by 7.2 Peta Hash Network,  Native User Defined Coins.

Link to http://www.ixcoin.co  in your signature.

Post your ZTC address here:  use wallet.zenithcoin.com to get an address.

Earn 100 ZTC per week posted.    

We will check every week to check our signature.
Pages:
Jump to: