Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ★PUREAir Coin★ - Eliminate Air Pollution ($3.745.000 bounty pool) - page 2. (Read 4764 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Hello, is the project is alive? There're no updates at all. Is the bounty over or not? Please give us any information about the project, I don't like such silense.

Presale has ended and so do bounty campign. Bounty stakes will be counted in a couple of days. Crowdsale is yet TBD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hello, is the project is alive? There're no updates at all. Is the bounty over or not? Please give us any information about the project, I don't like such silense.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
when ico end?
can i join to campaign signature?
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
im joining the signature campaign. with avatar.

thx

@moderator: i think something is wrong in the signature. pls have a look...

Everyone have this kind of signature.
Dev said that this is ok

ah ok thx Smiley So i join this signature and start posting now Smiley thx mod^^

I think this ico project campaign is already done, But not so sure about it. Because if you are going to read the first page if I am not mistaken the campaign will run for a couple of weeks only.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
why i am excluded in the signature campaign?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi DEV,  Good day, Kindly please edit my ETHER ADDRESS and replace it with, 0xF4FFA4266dd5dD2A4b1DA5A26b222523CbBa91a3    My previous ether address is from ORDERBOOK.IO even though ERC20 compatible,  they only support very few ICO tokens.. THANK YOU so much with your help.  Please respond . Thank you

Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/trecekel
Spreadsheet #:  56
copper member

thx

Dev said that this is ok

ah ok thx Smiley So i join this signature and start posting now Smiley thx mod^^
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

thx

Dev said that this is ok

thx

Try to change signature in your profile
copper member

thx

Activity: 61
Pure Air Industries
I am very proud of the devs. they answer very quick. Welcome everyone to the project

Thanks ka4ok1331 Smiley We are working on being faster and we're sorry for any delay.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am very proud of the devs. they answer very quick. Welcome everyone to the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
hello sir

please find bellow link of  PureAir Whitepaper to Arabic language

please don’t hesitate to contact me , if you need any modification

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ii9yalxvi1opki3/PureAir%20Coin%20Whitepaper%20_Arabic.pdf?dl=0

please to update my status in the spreadsheet to be work finished

best regards
Campaign manager , I have made a mistake in twitter bounty report and send report from previous week . This report is #280 in Twitter spreadsheet , so please delete it if possible , or just don't count . I sent a valid report for this week too . Sorry about this , hope my stacks will be counted properly . One more time : please , delete report #280 from a twitter spreadsheet . Thank you in advance
When I see doubles or inappropriate reports I ignore them, no penalties are provided, so it's ok

Rules for Twitter and Facebook were changed, please, consider new rules
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Campaign manager , I have made a mistake in twitter bounty report and send report from previous week . This report is #280 in Twitter spreadsheet , so please delete it if possible , or just don't count . I sent a valid report for this week too . Sorry about this , hope my stacks will be counted properly . One more time : please , delete report #280 from a twitter spreadsheet . Thank you in advance
Activity: 61
Pure Air Industries
0.1 eth minimum transaction , am i wrong. or thats is the price for minimum?

Exactly, that’s the price for minimum.

Why my weekly stakes still at 10 stakes, since after the following days of the first week I got promoted already as a Member in rank, which means when second weeks came up my stakes should be 20 but why I got stakes for the previous week was still at 10 stakes?
can you correct and change the stakes update in my account?  Table spreadsheet number 14, thanks Smiley

Hi Tigerheart3026, should be okay now. Thanks for letting us know. We will have to go over the whole sheet again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: