Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty question - page 2. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 12, 2022, 10:17:31 AM
Bounty campaigns are not lucrative enough. I wrote about 50 articles. It's been 3 months and only one has paid so far.
Really waste of time. But you can still try if you have free time.

It's better than not getting anything, yes, if you have plenty of time, you can do bounty but don't expect a lot as 2017 has already passed, that was the golden times of bounty and I don't know if times that like will come again. Just like investing, we risk our money hoping to succeed, but there's also a risk of losing, so in bounty, sometimes you succeed and sometimes you fail, at least you did not risk any money.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 08, 2022, 04:08:18 AM
How profitable is Bounty this days?
instead of spending your time looking for Bounty and will just scam you , best to learn skill in trading because that area will surely make you a better person and profiting. or join airdrops that surely pays than bounty that will end up being scam.
Joining bounty's is most likely having a probability work and it's not guaranteed that at the ending you would be paid something tangible or similar, though most of them maybe or may not successful at last folding up leading to waste of time and energy to promote them. Alternatively if they succeeded then you get paid and having something good from the project.

So it's your decision to choose from the trusted bounty's you wishes to or following some reputable managers then you could get big chances of earning from bounty.
actually in everything there is no guarantee , but it is depending on our capacity to learna nd take options, look for bounty that has future and not just those promising you the stars and moon but will end up no payments at all.
Bounty campaigns are not lucrative enough. I wrote about 50 articles. It's been 3 months and only one has paid so far.
that is a big loss because article creation is really a time spending job for you not to receive any payments .
Activity: 798
Merit: 736
June 08, 2022, 03:10:31 AM
your rank is senior member, then why you don't know which bounty campaign will pay or not?.  I'm new here, but I know which one by seeing the manager handle it and the project with exchangeble.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 367
June 06, 2022, 12:52:01 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 736
May 29, 2022, 08:50:44 AM
Bounty can be quite profitable if the project you are working is a good project, and a bounty manager that is not a scammer. If these two are good, it can be profitable if you participate in more than one campaign. So yeah, it can be quite profitable.     
Yes agree for one think' professional bounty manager not scam and they’re trying to find out best bounty always. After bounty ended If a project eco won't paid bounty token then we can't do anything. So we should research very carefully about project himself past of starting bounty work.
I just saw it on the bounty board many fake bounty managers bring the project with promise. I don't know how to detect which is the real and fake manager
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜
May 27, 2022, 11:06:54 AM
for now joining the bounty program we have to be more careful to join the Signature program and others besides the many projects that are scams or don't pay but there are many projects whose prices are not as expected or can't even be sold at all
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 26, 2022, 12:55:03 PM
Bounty can be quite profitable if the project you are working is a good project, and a bounty manager that is not a scammer. If these two are good, it can be profitable if you participate in more than one campaign. So yeah, it can be quite profitable.     
Yes agree for one think' professional bounty manager not scam and they’re trying to find out best bounty always. After bounty ended If a project eco won't paid bounty token then we can't do anything. So we should research very carefully about project himself past of starting bounty work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 26, 2022, 09:51:21 AM
May 23, 2022, 03:03:47 PM
It all depends
For instance there are many factors to consider when joining bounties,as the bounty token price may be overprice, or project overrated, or the bounty manager is not sincere, and end up not giving zip, so it has something to do with a little bit of luck. 
Just a little bit of luck and lots of patience, bounty campaign these days are not as profitable as in the past, that's why there are only a few people who are still joining bounty campaigns because sometimes it could only be a waste of time. I'm not discouraging it though, just do the due diligence when participating in a bounty as time is precious.
You can verify that bounty was profitable in since 2017 and almost all hunters made a lot of money. However, that hype did not last long and the amount of good bounty decreased over the next few years. besides it is wrong to just make money from bounty because there are many ways in which you can earn money every day in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1285
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 23, 2022, 08:08:19 AM
It all depends
For instance there are many factors to consider when joining bounties,as the bounty token price may be overprice, or project overrated, or the bounty manager is not sincere, and end up not giving zip, so it has something to do with a little bit of luck. 
Just a little bit of luck and lots of patience, bounty campaign these days are not as profitable as in the past, that's why there are only a few people who are still joining bounty campaigns because sometimes it could only be a waste of time. I'm not discouraging it though, just do the due diligence when participating in a bounty as time is precious.
May 23, 2022, 07:37:07 AM
It all depends
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 23, 2022, 04:58:25 AM
you have been here for almost 4 years now meaning you have comparison in how does Bounty bringing since 2018 and how this 2022?
four years from the beginning until now op has been active as a bounty hunter and the questions asked seem unsure about this job at this time....
and I personally think it is very profitable if done seriously because we don't need funds to do it, we just need to take the time for it.
the point is we have to be smart in choosing projects that are not random, so that the opportunity to receive a bigger payment even though the bounty is no longer like 2018 was like when we first joined here and because of the many crypto earning opportunities outside, the a number of old members have started to leave it
and that is weird if we will look deeply because imagine for 4 years he still asking this same question ? or  maybe he learned nothing from the beginning ?

but what comes to my mind ? that this is a Open thread for spamming because the answers are completely going back to where it started and this will never end even if took long time.

the argument about bounty is the same , and that is some are scam and some are legit .
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 23, 2022, 03:27:52 AM
And the sad part is Bounty Hunters keep on Joining like yours , while you are literally saying that Most of them are scammers yet you are participating in bounties? these are the reason why they are continuing their scamming to your kind because they knew that still there will be participating even it is obviously most are scams.
try to prevent from joining and lets see if there is no advertiser? if they will kept promoting their scam projects.
May 22, 2022, 03:49:59 PM
There are much more profitable things in crypto. I was playing with bounty for a while, it`s good for kids for pocket change.
If bounty is your part time job then less money can fill your pocket. Moreover if bounty is your main source of income, then this is a difficult time for you. The crupto market is not just a bounty because here you can invest, trade which is the daily source of income.
Activity: 402
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜
May 22, 2022, 10:41:01 AM
the bounty program for the current coin project is not as expected, sometimes some are not good and stop and some are scams or don't pay, but we have to be patient because now we really have to choose a good bounty and guarantee to pay
May 20, 2022, 09:28:45 AM
Mos of the bounties are scams, and I think there are a number of reasons why this has happened. one of them being because the bounty workers kept getting screwed either by bounty managers or the project itself was a scam or did not succeed.
Activity: 210
WAGMI
May 19, 2022, 02:00:11 PM
It pays off when you can participate in a bounty that has a cap on the number of people that can participate. There have been several campaigns that have done this, and if you are able to participate in this effort, you will receive a nice reward. Some managers did not set a limited number of participants, and I am confident that if you participate in this bounty, you will receive tiny rewards. The amount you can receive from participating in the bounty depends on how good the project is. You took part in a social media campaign and, presumably, earned a prize, but it was a different story when your campaign failed. No one can adequately answer your query.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 15, 2022, 04:50:58 PM
There are much more profitable things in crypto. I was playing with bounty for a while, it`s good for kids for pocket change.
May 11, 2022, 04:24:16 AM
It all depends really, as in most of the cases the bounty mangers will not pay you and it usually it is not their fault, however, there are cases when even the bounty managers get cheated on.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
May 09, 2022, 01:43:42 PM

You will be give the best answer to this question well because you have been working in Bounty since 2018. Even then, since you have asked the question, I have to answer it. I have seen a lot of people talking about these bounties in the thread, most of them are saying that the quality of work is decreasing day by day in the bounty campaigns and on the other hand bounty to scam with payment is also increasing. What I've seen is that social bounty campaigns are currently paying very little, now only signature campaigns are paying a little better.

I was a long-time user since 2017, I can give you that bounty campaigns back then are definitely more profitable compared to its right now. There was also a lot of 'stuff' back then that was very hard to control. Like there are plenty of scam bounties that didn't give out the payment after bounty campaign end. A lot of alt accounts and bots exist so your stake is very much screw if your bounty campaign got the attention. The requirements were also very lax back then, only getting tougher as time goes by. Right now I'd say bounty nowadays is less chaotic than it was back then tho your chance of earning a big money from bounty is lower, and more burden, works on you to pass and earn the stake.
Pages:
Jump to: