Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Ranking Website - page 2. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
July 15, 2019, 03:57:23 PM
Bounty ranking website? I think we can see the bounty platform as Bounty Manager did
irfan_pak10, conducting research on the bounty to get the best project is very difficult because some new projects that fail to achieve soft stamp will delay the projects they have developed and the bounty hunters will not get paid.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
July 15, 2019, 03:04:28 PM
A bounty rating site might turn out the say way an ICO rating site. Paid reviews or fake opinion based not factual.
THe best idea is to find a good bounty manager and follow the projects they support and manage since they should (if they are a good person) be trying to make the bounty hunters happy and help them earn.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 15, 2019, 01:10:30 PM
Is the any bounty ranking website? It would be better to have one, if not, I am thinking of be creating one. Can you guys please share me some if there is any bounty ranking platform?

Never heard nor see anything like that.
But if you are planning to do it then you must go on.
as i see the thread and read there are so many people wants to have that.
we will support you.
Activity: 504
July 15, 2019, 01:09:05 PM
Is the any bounty ranking website? It would be better to have one, if not, I am thinking of be creating one. Can you guys please share me some if there is any bounty ranking platform?

Ratings are needed not by bounty campaigns and by BM (bounty managers) who lead these campaigns. For this on forum already has a tool in form of "Trust:". Ratings generate corruption and bounty is no exception.
and how this "trust" generally affects the bounty campaign? the bounty manager has no relations with the project team as a rule. The manager can calculate the results on time but he is not responsible for the payments.

BM does a big job of researching a project before starting a bounty campaign. Therefore I think that much more chances to get a good reward, for participating in bounty company, at Manager with extensive experience and high “trust”. The level "trust" of Bounty Manager also raises rating of bounty campaign.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 15, 2019, 01:04:19 PM
Once found a table containing a list of bounty lines with clear information that is always updated every day when a new bounty project arrives but you have to pay to be able to join the website
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 15, 2019, 12:47:30 PM
For now I have never found a situation in which contains a good order of gifts, maybe this is because this gift is very difficult to predict which is good and which is not good, if you want to make Situt like that it would be better to make a site that  trusted and did not disappoint many people
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 15, 2019, 12:42:46 PM
I have encountered some bounty website before and they are listing newly posted here on bitcointalk on their own platform.
But about the bounty rankings? i hope i can see your work and please post it here once done!
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 15, 2019, 12:16:13 PM

Ratings are needed not by bounty campaigns and by BM (bounty managers) who lead these campaigns. For this on forum already has a tool in form of "Trust:". Ratings generate corruption and bounty is no exception.
and how this "trust" generally affects the bounty campaign? the bounty manager has no relations with the project team as a rule. The manager can calculate the results on time but he is not responsible for the payments.
Activity: 504
July 15, 2019, 11:38:09 AM

Activity: 177
Merit: 1
July 15, 2019, 11:07:12 AM
I think that for bounty ranking usually on site icodrops, I sometimes see the bounty from there or directly review it from bitcointalk. sometimes the bounty must be scrutinized and reviewed further so as not to find a project scam.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 15, 2019, 09:59:16 AM
I which there be such services where bounties can be accessed very well and ranked. The rate of fake and bad bounties is too much and it's killing the hopes of hunters. You can hardly trust any bounty this days because no one know which one is good or bad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 15, 2019, 09:54:22 AM
Ranking is a good thing; however, the best way is your own experience.

Repairing my choice, I am a member of this bounty now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lukki-exchange-bounty-review-a-chance-to-win-125-50-and-25-5156163

10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 15, 2019, 08:45:30 AM
you can use ICOBENCH for these purposes, but you should understand that the rating on any platform can be bought so you should not trust such sites
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
July 14, 2019, 01:13:21 PM
I never knew about bounty ranking website and i am never use it. If there is, i think it won't help to find good bounty.  That's like ICO rating website can't help to reduce scam ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 14, 2019, 01:06:08 PM
I haven't seen any website offer g such services. What is available are sites that list all available bounties with their details. Individual decision is the best because those sites might not get it right sometimes. Bounty is like investment only the investors decision matters.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 14, 2019, 12:37:49 PM
until now I have not found a bounty website ranking and I think sites like ICO Bench and some others are not bounty website ranking.. it's good if you have the intention to make the platform, but you have to be careful not to enter the bounty scam on the website.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 14, 2019, 12:26:41 PM
There are many of them, my favoritest one is this website: bountylord.com.
But if you would like to create website, lets do it, not all websites are regularly updated and if you create website with something special, then you can be sure that your website will be popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 14, 2019, 12:21:27 PM
At the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, I met such a site, but then it stopped working, I think now it can be relevant.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 14, 2019, 12:17:33 PM
What would you do with one? Even if there is any of which i do not know of any at the moment,  you would be shocked to know that even campaigns recommended their will still be useless.
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 14, 2019, 11:29:55 AM
i think no, but if you would create one that's a good idea.. Cheesy but bounty ranking is depend also on project ranking i think..
Pages:
Jump to: