Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY] ReferCoins: Easiest Way to Earn BTC [Join Now!]🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 9177 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I tried to submit my participation in signature I submit one of my post and then try another one and there is an error the website says. Maximum participation limit over, what is that mean? Do I only need to submit all my post one ? This is not possible if you are using phone. I think its better to submit link instead of screenshot.

You only need to submit all of you links at once - at the end of week.

Thanks for answering its now clear that we only need to post a link on the job finish,  do I need to post the link here or we are able submit link in the websites? As I can see there, you can only submit images and can't send link as proof of work.

You can submit one snapshot covering your last profile activities where your username should be visible.

thanks for explanation i  resubmit my application in signature already. With screenshots of my report here with visible user name.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
I think this is a SCAM, don't waste your time doing work here.

I work on social media task, Facebook, but previously also submitted to Twitter, but rejected without reason, all requirements have been met, contact support has no reply. At this point, it was very bad.

image loading...

And I tried to do Facebook task, first, it was successful, but to withdrawn, minimum balance must 0.4 mBTC, so I did second, rejected, I realized that there were insufficient post requirements, and third I did it again, requirements it is enough, but rejected again, there is no clear reason. Though this the last step, so that balance sufficient to be withdrawn. What kind of game is this?

image loading...

I Already warned members of this obvious scam bounty,
If You Submit Any Social Media work that was rejected, Delete it from your account immediately,  they want people to keep sharing their work on Facebook and Twitter, yet they will reject it and expect it to still remain shared in your social media account,

Delete everything they reject immediately. They don't worth the trouble.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I tried to submit my participation in signature I submit one of my post and then try another one and there is an error the website says. Maximum participation limit over, what is that mean? Do I only need to submit all my post one ? This is not possible if you are using phone. I think its better to submit link instead of screenshot.

Thanks for answering its now clear that we only need to post a link on the job finish,  do I need to post the link here or we are able submit link in the websites? As I can see there, you can only submit images and can't send link as proof of work.

You can submit one snapshot covering your last profile activities where your username should be visible.
My video has been pending for five days now, I submitted my video but it has been pending for almost a week. Why not create a telegram discussion groups for people to complain. This is not right
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

I work on social media task, Facebook, but previously also submitted to Twitter, but rejected without reason, all requirements have been met, contact support has no reply. At this point, it was very bad.

image loading...

And I tried to do Facebook task, first, it was successful, but to withdrawn, minimum balance must 0.4 mBTC, so I did second, rejected, I realized that there were insufficient post requirements, and third I did it again, requirements it is enough, but rejected again, there is no clear reason. Though this the last step, so that balance sufficient to be withdrawn. What kind of game is this?

image loading...

How do they even reject a share or repost on social media? There is nothing special to be done there accept put some hashtag and share or repost, this is not writing an article that you will reject because of plagiarism or bad grammar, why they reject social media share is surprising,

Refercoins if you keep rejecting people's work without any reason you will be redtag and nobody will promote your platform.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I uploaded this screenshot and my work has been pending in 2 days, did I upload the wrong screenshot?
https://ibb.co/yysVgR8
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go

image loading...

image loading...

Activity: 215
Merit: 0
On the site refercoins.com writes that on the company Twitter and f already there are no places. Does this mean that the next one will not be paid?
Activity: 57
It looks great bounty campaign . Its already passed 1 week. May I join now?
Activity: 280
# proof of authentication

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/work007-2716974
Refercoin username: amirhuda
Attended campaign/s: Facebook, Twitter
Activity: 24

Bitcointalk profile link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/be-billionaire-1822609
Refercoin username:mlmsudeep
register mail id [email protected]
Attended campaign/s: Facebook, Twitter, TELEGRAM
ERC 20 WALLET 0x3831eEC93f962bBAFEC1939489F6842Cd4c52826
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 6

Thanks for answering its now clear that we only need to post a link on the job finish,  do I need to post the link here or we are able submit link in the websites? As I can see there, you can only submit images and can't send link as proof of work.

Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
I'm getting this message, "Participation limit over", I can't submit my weekly signature report on the website. how can I proceed now?
Activity: 784

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saeed196800-2288155
Refercoin username: saeed2020
Attended campaign/s: Facebook , Twitter
Activity: 59

Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2153750
Refercoin username:hangpham
Attended campaign/s:Video
copper member
Activity: 225

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grace143-2804624
Refercoin username: Grace
Attended campaign/s:  1. Refercoins Original Article
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Is there a spreadsheet? I wonder if there are still free slots for bitcointalk signatures.
No, there is no spreadsheet, all information regarding the participation in this campaign was done on their website.
There are also no slots available, as there are only 30 participants who are allowed to participate in this campaign. Those who joined earlier are the one who is accepted.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Is there a spreadsheet? I wonder if there are still free slots for bitcointalk signatures.

There is no spreadsheet bro, everything is done on the website, register and you will see the number of signature participants, Goodluck.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Activity: 240

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/apamasyah46-2168149
Refercoin username: munarpasse
Attended campaign/s: facebook, twitter
Pages:
Jump to: