Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY] ReferCoins: Easiest Way to Earn BTC [Join Now!]🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 9173 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Will have some more campigns to join it soon? I've arrived here to late for this one

Yeah but it may take some time.
Nice I'll be looking foward to it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
Will have some more campigns to join it soon? I've arrived here to late for this one

Yeah but it may take some time.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
copper member
@ReferCoins my wallet payment stuck on pending again, do give it a little push Wink

Samething is going with me and my payments also in pending. @ReferCoins also take a look into it and also give a little push  Wink

And if you can tell bounty will continue or will be stop?
thanks for the opportunity.

I'm also waiting for the answer of it. Again thanks a lot from myside for the best opportunity.  Cheesy

Bounty duration is mentioned on the thread right from its inception. If there comes a new project, there will be a separate thread.
copper member
@ReferCoins my wallet payment stuck on pending again, do give it a little push Wink

Hey, you have been receiving payments from the beginning and you will get it for the last week as well. Please hold your fire. There is no need to panic.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

Samething is going with me and my payments also in pending. @ReferCoins also take a look into it and also give a little push  Wink

I'm also waiting for the answer of it. Again thanks a lot from myside for the best opportunity.  Cheesy
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

I have written article and want to submit but the drop-down under submit work is not working. I don't see where to select article bounty. So I can't submit. I raise ticket but no response. I send PM to OP buy no response

You need to first submit application that you want to participate in that campaign once you are approved you are now can start your work and submit your completed job application.

They manually accepting participants that's why it takes take time approved .
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I thought that we could submit up to 2 videos on ReferCoins. I tried to submit my second video, but it won't let me through due to the pending status of my first video submission. Do enlighten me on this one please, I want to successfully submit it before the deadline.

Thank you.

Maybe the first you submit need to be approved first before you can submit another application.

Is the bounty ending today or 31st July

I hope owner will answer this question because the campaign only have 4days left which is not enough to complete all week.

I have written article and want to submit but the drop-down under submit work is not working. I don't see where to select article bounty. So I can't submit. I raise ticket but no response. I send PM to OP buy no response
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
I thought that we could submit up to 2 videos on ReferCoins. I tried to submit my second video, but it won't let me through due to the pending status of my first video submission. Do enlighten me on this one please, I want to successfully submit it before the deadline.

Thank you.

Maybe the first you submit need to be approved first before you can submit another application.

I hope owner will answer this question because the campaign only have 4days left which is not enough to complete all week.

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk username: Thermytee
    - Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thermytee-1715288
Refercoin username: Steven
Attended campaign/s: Article
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
@Refercoins my withdrawal for week 6 made since 21st still on pending,  it seem unusual to me, can you process it to go through, thanks.

I confirm that week 6 signature payment received,
Thanks @Refercoins
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform

Thank you.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: gqinyot
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gqinyot-2684934
@Refercoins my withdrawal for week 6 made since 21st still on pending,  it seem unusual to me, can you process it to go through, thanks.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
# proof of authentication

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crypto6104-2827702
Refercoin username: Crypto6104
Attended campaign/s: Article
Thanks for the response, I hope the outcome was close to your expectations at the end or you can re-strategise the bounty,
Between i have a pending withdrawal for some days now if you can process it would be great.
Thanks.
copper member
I DONT  get comfirmasion email , for WD, ADMIN

you will never receive any confirmation email to approved the widrawal .

The withdrawal of that website is manual wait for the admin to transfer your payment you can see it in widraw option that your widrawal is pending.
=======$============$=$="====$=$=$=$====

Hello.
I signed up this week. I am learning how the work is carried out.
I requested a withdrawal to confirm the veracity of the site. It's an execelete project !! Very good !! I hope to participate here in bitcointalk soon !!!

Great! A new project will be added soon.

It has been a while you are here, any update regarding this? Because we are on last week of signature campaign and would like to know what is the next step of refercoins.
Regards.

Hi, we will see how it as benefited us once the bounty is over.  Adding a new project is not finalised yet so as soon as something new, we will let you know guys here. Thanks for being with the project.
I DONT  get comfirmasion email , for WD, ADMIN

you will never receive any confirmation email to approved the widrawal .

The withdrawal of that website is manual wait for the admin to transfer your payment you can see it in widraw option that your widrawal is pending.
=======$============$=$="====$=$=$=$====

Hello.
I signed up this week. I am learning how the work is carried out.
I requested a withdrawal to confirm the veracity of the site. It's an execelete project !! Very good !! I hope to participate here in bitcointalk soon !!!

Great! A new project will be added soon.

It has been a while you are here, any update regarding this? Because we are on last week of signature campaign and would like to know what is the next step of refercoins.
Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: